Earthfell Explanation (if Needed)

Flowey (the flour)
In Earthfell, despite being a pacifist and all, flowey is still stronger in his flower form than all the basic enemies in Earthfell, except the CORE enemies, which are too strong.

POWER SCALE
Compared to undertale, generally speaking the stats shown are meaningful, such as toriel having 50 atk and 55 defense, which mean she DEALS that much damage if she hits you, the only reason frisk receives less damage is because of her DT soul.

In Earthfell, none of the characters are fighting seriously, they will always, who more and who less, hold back

Earthfell toriel, EF!Toriel to make it short, for example, if fighting seriously, is arguably stronger than asgore in undertale when he fights frisk.

On top of that, EF!Toriel is so strong that if she were to replace UT!Toriel in the game, she'd most likely be harder than asgore himself to beat, despite having less hp, since her damage is considerable way higher than his, since she's actually putting effort in fighting you.

Flowey and toriel friendship
In this universe, flowey never tried genocide, instead, he decided to wait for a new human to change things down there.
on top of that, he helped toriel calm herself down when she nearly lost control after losing james, the 6th human, and from that moment on, she entrusted him with the duty to accompany whoever would fall down there at the start, if she wasn't around there.