second chance

it's been 5 years you married with jung wooyoung and now you have 1 daughter . her name is arin . it's such a painful day when i was pregnant . HE NEVER WANT THIS CHILD .

FLASHBACK

Yerin and wooyoung are best friend . they're always together since they're child but everythings start when my own father forced me to married with him . YES JUNG WOOYOUNG .

Ofcourse at first i declined it because he has a girlfriend but i can't deny actually i love him so much . yes i have a crush on him but what about his girlfriend . short story we married but he start to hate me .

One day he came home late and i start to worried about it . i keep on waiting him while watching tv and it's 3 a.m . i hear footsteps from the door . i ran towards the door and it's him but he is drunk .

"Wooyoung , are you okay ?" you said .
"I'm so sorry , i miss you bella" wooyoung said as i was stunned and speechless but i force myself to talk even tho i was hurt .

"wooyoung , i'm not bella . i am yer-" i can't finish my words as i feel like someone slaps me hard .
"ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR FAULT ! IF I'M NOT MARRIED WITH YOU . SHE MIGHT STILL HERE IN THIS WORLD AND WE HAVE A GOOD LIFE . BECAUSE OF THIS BULLSHIT MARRIED SHE DROWN HERSELF !!" he started shouting and pull my hair .

"wooyoung it's hurt , please" i start begging and he takes me to our bedroom and make things .
(i think you guys know it so i don't need to explained 🫢)

since that day he start being abusive and makes me feel like im living in hell . even tho he know that i am pregnant , he never care . He just says that i need to abort this baby . Why would i need to abort this innocent baby . She deserve the world .

After my pregnancy , my moms give her name Arin . Wooyoung never been here in this hospital . sometimes i wish you were her and all my imagines turn out wrong .

and now your daughter is 3 years old but i saw the different in wooyoung . He start to play with his daughter behind me . i keep on watching him in silently until one day i am sick and faint infront af him . i can't remember anything but i only hear he shouting my name and hug me before everything went black .

after i woke up the first thing i saw is him sleeping while holding my hand . i try to take my hand slowly but he is wake up .

"OH you wake ?! are you hurt ?" he said but i cut his words
"i don't want to see your face" he froze at his place .

"whats wrong honey ?" he said
"can you stop calling me honey ! let me tell you something. i am not bella and i would never be her" i started shouting at his face but he hug me .

"please i'm so sorry , i know i'm not a good husband for you and not even a good father to yerin but please give me a second chance . i regret all my mistakes , i abused you just because i can't move on from bella's death . but i just know a little after years that she actually have a husband and son . she just using me for money but she got killed by her own husband . and since then i start learning to love you . ngl i used to love you when we were in high school but i thought you just love me as friends . i promised i would do anything just for you to give me a second chance , please . i'm begging you" he said while crying on your shoulder

without you realising , you started to burst in tears hearing all his story but you know he is hurt and you're hurt too . why not you try to give him a second chance because he already admitted that he love you .

you guys started to be like normal parents and arin really loves it cuz she never see both of you spending time together .

•thank you for accept me again even i give you scars but i promised i will make stars on your scars-jung wooyoung•

(i'm so sorry for my bad grammar cuz english is not my first language)