SECOND CHOICE ? (part 2)

Wooyoung pov
"Oh shit , im fucked up" he said to himself and try not to make it obvious . He started to discuss with mia .

Morning (yn pov)
I wake up and start to get ready to go to school . I go down to breakfast and start eating sandwich mades by my maids. My dad sit infront of me and eat his breakfast.  He never talk to me , im the one who started it first.

"Dad , please send me to L.A" you said while eating your breakfast . "Didn't i told you many times , win any competitions first then i would send you there.  You don't have any talent and all the things you do is makes trouble with that attitude ." He said . I can't tell him bout the competition that i win yesterday cuz wooyoung is the one who keeps the trophy since i ask him to keep it . I give up and suddenly someone interupted our conversation and i am shocked cuz how tf did he get in my house ?

"She dont have any talents? You are so wrong . Look what she get yesterday ." He said while put the trophy on top of the dinner table . "She and me got Top 1 in Dance Competition . So , do you think she really loser?" He said again . Your father just looking at him and the trophy . You pull his hands out from your house .

"What are you doing here ? Are you insane ? My security would kill you if they know that you sneak to my house!" You said . "I come here cuz i want to apologize about my behaviour last night . I know that it was a hurtful but please im so sorry . I was out of my mind ." He said while holding your hands .

"Dont give me a hopes if you still love her ." You said . "No, please . Let me tell you what happened after you go back home last night . She begging me for accept her again but i rejected it cuz I LOVE YOU . I just straight forward to her and said that i started to fall in love with you. You might think that i will choose her after what she did to me ? Even she is my first love since we were child , that doesn't mean that i will accepted her again. Please I Love You so much ." He said in one breathe and not letting you go.

You just froze cuz you don't know how to react . At the end , you hug him tight and said "I LOVE YOU TOO WOOYOUNG" he hug you back and both of you started dating . Your father also let him back to the SAINT TERESA since he indebted with him cuz if not because of him , he might dont know that his one and only daughter is wonderfull and talent .