FWB

wooyoung the school trouble maker is your friends with benefits . it's start when you accidentally spill your tea on his shirt . he start bullying you even though you're apologize so many times .the problem is he has a girlfriend. i used to tell him that i don't want to be his feb if he has girlfriend but he didn't care cuz he really ii want it . it's been 3 months he didn't bullied you and his friend getting weird what's wrong with him .

one day he came to my house without calling me first .
"OPEN THIS DOOR" he banging your apartment door.
you opened the door quickly "what's wrong with you ? you might disturb my neighbour . please know they have a baby . if you wanna do it then call me to go your house ! not being loud like this " you said . "i'm sorry , i just want to tell you something." he hug me tightly. "can we go in first ? it's not nice if people see us like this" you said and both of u enter the house and he sit on the couch while hugging you .

"my girlfriend ask me either i will choose you or her ?" he said . u automatically freeze in the spot . "how did she know bout us ?" you said . "she accidentally saw our conversation and she got mad" he said . "I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU !! I DONT WANT TO DO THIS BUT WHAT DID YOU SAY ? YOU SAID OH SHE NOT GONNA KNOW .  IF I WAS HER I WOULD BE MAD TOO !" you said . "HAHHAHA WHY WOULD YOU PITY HER ,THE PERSON YOU SHOULD PITY IS ME !! SHE'S THE ONE WHO START TO CHEATED WITH MY OWN BESTFRIEND !! SUCH A GOLD DIGGER , SHE DATED ME CUZ IM RICH " he said .

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?!?" you ask him . "I SAW SHE KISSED SAN AT THE SAME DAY YOU SPILLED YOUR TEA ON MY SHIRT . I WAS SO MAD UNTIL I STARTED TO BULLY YOU . I MIGHT BE THE TROUBLE MAKER BUT I'M NOT THE TYPE WHO BULLIED PERSON CUZ I KNOW HOW WAS IT FEEL . I USED TO GET BULLY WHEN I WAS YOUNG" he said . "I'M SO SORRY , I DONT KNOW BOUT IT" you hug him .

"and i start to fall in love with you but im scared to asking you out so i just decided to ask you what if we start to be fwb . "actually i love you too but i keep reminding myself that she is the one for you . never thought that she's like that cuz she look so innocent but wooyoung , i think it's more better if you stop falling in love with me . i'm not pretty and i'm not rich . what if your parents hate me cuz i'm poor . it's more better if you dated another women- " your words got cut by sudden kiss .

"you thought my parents like another kdrama parents who hates his sons girlfriend just because of money. no !! they are such a nice and humble person" he tucked your hair behind your ears . "b-but-" there's no but or else i will slap your butt tonight !" he said and starte to kissed you passionately.