FLIRTY

you has a boyfriend and his name is jung wooyoung . you love him but his personality makes you think twice either it's good for you or not . he is too friendly with girls and yo're jealousy type . one day you and your dormmates decided to bring your bf tou your dorms secretly . overall in that dorm has 3 man and 4 women , one of your friends is single .

you guys don't know what to do until one of them decided to make ghost story and all of you deal with it . it's been 40 minutes since they started tell their story and now it's your turn . suddenly all of you hear guards footsteps from outsides .everyone started panicked and try to cover themselves in blankets .

you went to off the switch but as you turn around you see your boyfriend covering your friends (single) as you know she is always flirt with every man and your boyfriend also flirty . your jealousy is high but you need to relax and start hides .

you want to go to your bed but suddenly you feel someone hugging you from behind and it makes you fall on your bed . You're speechless cuz he is on top of you . he quickly cover both of you with blankets and again you speechless when he kiss you passionately and whisper to your ears "i know you're jealous, i might be flirty but i'm not the type who cheated with his pretty girlfriend .

you punch his chest slowly bcuz the guard still infront of your dorms . after about 20 seconds he started to go from your dorm and one of your friends peek at the window and said "he's not here anymore" . they all out from our blankets and start to take a breathe but not for you two .

you guys still in your blankets as he started to kiss you again . "urmm i think it's more better if we started to sleep cuz there is a couple who not get out from their blankets" they all laugh when my friends said that and start to rest their body and sleeps . and both of you still in your blankets and make out in silent .