First Meeting 01

The story starting from last year of the school

Last Year of school..

Lan wangji sat in the classroom with wen ning.. Their next class about to start. All students already arrived in classroom but only one sit is empty..

Lan wangji starring at the door it's seems like he is waiting for someone.

At this time someone is entered the class.. He is jumping like a rabbit🐰. "Wei wuxian " Wen ning is called the jumping boy's name with his hand  waving in air. Wei wuxian looked at wen ning and waves back. Then he come near to wen ning.

"Hey ning you're looking handsome today" Wei wuxian

This sudden complement make wen ning blush..
"Aiya wen ning is blushing.. Hehehe"

Lan wangji look at Wei wuxian and said, "yeah wen ning you're looking handsome today.. "

"See what I'm saying is absolutely right".. Wei wuxian. Then he turns to lan wangji and said " It's seems like you're interesting person.. Hi I'm wei wuxian.. But you can call me Wei ying"
'Wei ying ' wangji muttered in his mind.
"Hi I'm lan wangji. You can call me lan zhan" Lan wangji..

"Can I sit here" Wei ying

"Yeah of course" Lan zhan

Wei wuxian a kind of flirtatious boy.. But he have many friends who came to him for help cause he is very easy to talk. Also they're talking with him about many more things and he is listen them without any objection no matter what they are talking about but he never told about his personal matters to anyone.. It's like he is a best friend for others but he didn't have any friend. He is always used to sit alone but today after meeting this new boy 'lan wangji'  somehow he feels something in his heart and his mind take a note' i wanna be this boy's (lan zhan's) friend' . .

In other hand lan wangji is new arrival in the school he is a kind of introvert. Didn't talk much but he knows some students in this new school. Lan wangji take admission in this school last year. Since he is a new comer he noticed this boy 'wei ying'. He want to talk with him but somehow he feels nervous when Wei ying was near him. So he just look at him secretly but didn't able to talk.
Today he is broke his all nervousness and talk to him  . Lan wangji is happy because he at least able to know his name. 

Day passed

Lan wangji and wei wuxian is used to sit with each other but sometimes wei wuxian sit separate and become sad . Lan wangji wanted to know what's his problem but he didn't dare to ask wei wuxian.  Wei wuxian talks alot but nothing about his personal matter or about his family . He always talking about silly stuffs and flirting with others and solving others problems and if he board with this he is studying alone but since they meet wei wuxian normally sit with lan wangji and talk with him about many things.

One day wei wuxian comes to school and sit by himself. He didn't talk to anyone including lan wangji.
Lan wangji noticed him and also noticed a wound on his face.
Lan wangji about to ask what happened to him but teacher is coming and started taking her classes.
Even at lunch time he didn't abel to talk with wei ying.

When it's about to end the school and all students are leaving also wei ying about to leave lan zhan called him and make him stop.

"Lan zhan! what happened? "

" What happened to you wei ying? "  Lan zhan asked in a concerned tone.

Wei ying smiled at him and said, " Nothing lan zhan. I'm fine " .

Lan zhan hold his hand and call his name with more concerned voice " Wei ying! "
Wei ying sighs! "Ok fine. I will tell you. Yesterday I broke up with my 12 years old friendship. "
Lan zhan ".. "

"Me and mian mian were friends since we're in lower School. Yesterday I proposed her and you know what lan zhan she told me I am not her type and I'm looking horrible with her and she broke our friendship. Seriously lan zhan I'm really angry with her I don't want to see her face anymore. "

Lan zhan sighs he released his breath which he holds.

" Oh! That's why you're sad? . "Lan zhan

"Hm " Wei ying

"And what happened to your face ?" Lan zhan asked him.

" Nothing. I just fall from bed during sleep. Hehehe "  Wei ying awkwardly smiling.

Lan zhan sighs again ..

" Ok bye. I have to go.. By er gege" Suddenly lan wangji's heart skipping a bit by hearing what Wei ying addressed him.

Next day

Suddenly Wei ying came toward lan zhan and whispered in his ears, " Lan zhan. I want to talk to you !!! "

Lan zhan, " Ok. Let's meet after school. We're heading back together "

" Hm" Wei ying.

After school Wei ying and lan wangji walking side by side. A awkward silence between them making the atmosphere uncomfortable for lan wangji. Finally he decided to break the silence.

Lan zhan " Wei ying. What you want to tell me "

Wei ying, " Aaam! Lan zhan it's weird. No need "
Lan zhan cuts Wei ying, " Wei ying I'm your friend you can tell me anything you want to tell me "
Wei ying, " Eum!! Lan zhan what do you think about!! About.. "
Lan zhan, " About? "
Wei ying, " Lan zhan i think I'm not straight "
Lan zhan " ... "
Wei ying, " You know what.. I liked girls but sometimes I liked boys too.. What do you think "

Lan zhan, " Wei ying!! "

Wei ying, " I know I'm talking weird but actually last night I didn't able to sleep that's why I scrolled my phone and suddenly I saw something! "

Lan zhan, " And if I guess right this is a containt of bl!! Am I right Wei ying? "
Wei ying, " Eh!! How do you know? "

Lan zhan,"  actually honestly I also not strait.. I told my mother sometimes I wanna marry a boy"

Wei ying looked at him and lan zhan smiled.

"Lan zhan you're not kidding right? " Wei ying

"And why should I" Lan zhan

Again Wei ying is silent.. They parted and head back to their home..

Lan zhan don't know but he is happy today.. He gets in his home with a smiling face and greet his father..

On the other hand Wei gets in his house.. He lives in a small house with his father and mother and two siblings. His father and mother both are working so in evening they're not at home.. His sister also came from school almost at the same time with him ( she is in middle school)

They two get in the leaving room and saw their little brother who is 7 years old, sleeping on floor with his toys..

Seeing his brother sleeping on the floor like an orphan, Wei ying's eyes are became teary.. He hurriedly lift his brother on his arms and go to the room and shift him on bed..

" Sorry brother " Wei ying mumbled in shakey voice..

sorry reader for any grammatical mistakes.. Since English not my mother tongue.. and this is my first chapter it's only about our wangxian first meeting and some short encounter.. You will know soon how they know about their past life and became soulmate and fallen for each other..