i have to deal with my past 03

Warning for Sensitive readers this part about domestic violence and child abuse.

______________________________________

' son my and your father's marriage is a love marriage. It's that true I love him and he also proposed me but after your birth I found out your father cheated me. I don't know he is such a cheater .He married me not for love, for my money .since I lost my parents I used to live alone, none of my relatives stand by my side. Somehow he get this information and started tricking me. I thought that one day he really changed himself a good man none for me but for you..but I'm wrong he became more aggressive and last night he came with his lover and told me that picked you three and get out from here.. ' wei ying's mother start sobbing, her voice is broken.

Wei wuxian get closer to his mother and hug her and started patting for comfort her but his father who hide behind the kitchen's door. Cause he forgot something and came back for this but suddenly hare wei wuxian and his mother's conversations..

He gets in and slap wei wuxian mother and then wei wuxian. Wei wuxian mother was fainted. Wei wuxian screamed and started crying madly .

" Ma.. Mam.. Mamma.. Get up.. Mamma.. Please... Don't leave me "

hearing this yanli also came with little jiang change and when she saw her mother those two also started crying..

Then his father grabbed Wei wuxian hair and and pulled him up.. He screamed , seeing this yanli and cheang cried out more loudly..

Wei wuxian father, " You little burt, just go to hell.. What this bitch said to you? I'm a cheater? You and those little bustards are just making my life hell.. Why don't you just die.. This bitch said i have a affair.. And she is a good person..don't she tell you that she also have a lover" Then he pushed Wei wuxian wuxian on wall .. And get out from the house..

Wei wuxian's head hit on the wall and started bleeding but he stands up and go for her mother and siblings.. After some time his mother also wakes up and seeing Wei wuxian is bleeding she hurriedly picked him and treat his wounds.

This is the first time he knows about this his both parents have affair and his father don't like them..

After thet he used to see his parents quarrel about many things.. And slowly he knows that his mother wants to live his life with another person.. He also supported his mother that she have a right to live happily and he says to her mother' mamma go.. I look after my brother and sister' but his mother doesn't want to see her children be orphan.. So doesn't go anywhere..

After some time his both parents are got dumb at the same time and they also lost their all money.. Then currently two years they both are started job from a small company his mother spend money for their studies but they have to suffer for clothes, foods and Necessary things.. His father now became a drunker what he earned all spend on women's and hard drinks..

And some time he got drunk and came home at midnight and started hitting him and his mother..

He also found that his mother also irritated with him.. Why he don't know. When she came home from work she scolds him and sometimes she hit him'

Flashback ends :

" Gege"
Suddenly Wei wuxian get back his scence .. Jiang cheang pull his shirts corner..

" Oh! Little potato.. What happened? "

" Nothing gege.. What happened to you gege? Why are you crying? "

Wei wuxian touched his face and realised his face is teary.. He removed his tears with his palm and pull jiang cheang on his lap.. Smiles and said, " Hey little potato how was your day "

" Nothing special gege.. School is still so boring and i haven't any friend " Cheang pouted after saying that..

Wei wuxian smiles widely and suddenly said "lan zhan"..

Jiang cheang look at him" Who's is lan zhan gege? "

" He is my new friend cheang.. You know what he is really handsome " After saying that Wei wuxian wonders why he suddenly say such a thing..

A sound of door opening.. Yanli entered in room.

Gege dad and mamma has arrived together.. Wei wuxian chuckled ..

"Ok! I'm coming"

Wei wuxian put Jiang cheang on floor and get out.. He then served dinner for his parents and siblings then make bed for all of them.. When they all gone in their room he start eating alone.. He don't know why but suddenly he started thinking about lan zhan during eating.. How lan zhan look like, how he walks, how he talk and how today he worried about him..

When he go to bed still he thinks about lan zhan..

_____________________________________

On other hand lan zhan could not stop thinking about Wei wuxian.. At night he started talking with his boyfriend but he couldn't help himself thinking about Wei wuxian..

( lan wangji knows he is a gay thats why his parents don't like him that much)

Meng yao lan wangji's current boyfriend knows how wangji is moody so when wangji said goodbye for today.. Meng yao couldn't argue with him and stop messaging..

Lan wangji pov:

Since I was little mom dad didn't like me so i don't care about them and i also don't care about my past two boyfriend and Meng yao is with me upto three years but I never think about him that much then why Wei ying? Why I'm thinking about you? Why won't I brush my thoughts?

"Wei ying" Lan zhan murmurs and close his eyes..

______________________________________

Hey friends I know it's to much mental pressure for a child seeing his parents quarrel and had affair outside and hit him with out any reason but our Wei wuxian is a strong boy he always have a tragic life and sad story but he survives always and when lan zhan is here for him then he didn't want anything for being happy. sorry reader for any grammatical mistakes.. Since English not my mother tongue.. You will know soon how they know about their past life and became soulmate and fallen for each other..