smut! 23

Warning A/N

It's an smut part.. If you don't like to read this or have any problem or objection.. Please skip this .. We will meet the next part..

Lan wangji lifted wei wuxian without broke the kiss .. He reached towards bed and sits and make him sat on his lap while started stripping wei wuxian's upper clothes...

Wei wuxian didn't resist him this time.. Only his eyes filled with tears , he started sobbing and panting.. Lan wangji broke the kiss and let him breathe.. He kisses wei wuxian's all tears..

" What happened? You don't like it.. Or you don't like me? " Lan wangji.

Wei wuxian collect himself from this situation and said, " Please lan zhan.. Go back you're engaged now.. "

Lan wangji coldly, " No! "

Wei wuxian knows if lan wangji kissed him again then he didn't resist him anymore.. He set his mind and coldly said, "fine.you want to hear the truth right? I don't like it and i also don't like you.. I found someone.. She is to cute and attractive..and I love mn.. "

Lan wangji grab his neck and started kissing him again but this time it's not soft or loveable.. This time it's a wild one it's full of lust and anger.. Lan wangji bites his lower lips.. Wei wuxian moaned loudly it's gave him chance to enter his mouth.. Lan wangji started tressing every corner of his mouth.. Wei wuxian forgot every single thing.. He totally surrendered himself to la wangji " . .. Lan wangji already stripped his upper clothes and now his lower clothes to..Wei wuxian was totally naked front of him .. he pushed him on bed and started kissing his neck.. Lan wangji bite Wei wuxian's collar bone.. It's seems like he marked him as his..
Wei wuxian couldn't help but moan loudly...

" Ah! Lan zha.. n"

Lan wangji smirked while kissing.. Then he reached to his nipples.. He touched it though his lips, then started sulk one and pinch another one.. Wei wuxian grab his hair tightly pulled him more closer.. His (Wei wuxian) mind became blank.. He couldn't think about anything.. Only feel the pleasure.. He even didn't understand when lan wangji's one hand reached his hole..
Suddenly lan wangji pushed his two fingers in his holes.. Wei wuxian's whole body curved at this sudden action.. He moaned louder than before..

"Ahh!!! Lan zh... an "

Lan wangji started thrusting into him with his fingers.. After some time he added another finger and continued teasing his nipples and occasionally kissed him here and there. Although it's not kissed.. He bites his whole body, mark him as his with blue and red marks on his bare body..

Wei wuxian couldn't help himself for begging him.. He (wei wuxian) is already done with his teasing.. He spoke while moaning, " Lan.. Lan zha. n please put it in! "

Lan wangji raise his head and asked in a low but deep voice, " Put what? Wei ying! "

Wei wuxian's face already red because of lan wangji's action and now his shameless talks.. But he also wants that.. Wei wuxian known as most shameless man but he also felt shy front of this man..

"Lan zhan please ah! Ple..se! Ra..vi.sh me " Wei wuxian managed to say this while panting.. Lan wangji's eyes lite up.. His lips curved for a little precious smile but wei wuxian missed it..

His fingers slowly out from wei wuxian' s wholes and his manhood make it way to inside him.. A strong thrust and it's totally hide inside him..
Wei wuxian again moaned loudly.. He tightly grabbed the bed sheet, shut his eyes tightly and make a strong bite on his own lower lips..

Lan wangji leaned over him and said in a husky voice..

" Wei ying! Relax! "

He started sulking his earlobes for gave him some relive and slowly started moving his own waist..

Lan wangji kissed him softly his anger lite up..
When he heard his wei ying mention about another person he couldn't control himself to show him to whom he belongs to..

They go for another two rounds.. Then lan wangji let Wei wuxian sleep but he put one condition..

Wei wuxian pouted, " Now what is it? "

Lan wangji," if wei ying wants to sleep
Sleep and here " He leaned on bed and show his chest..

Wei wuxian thinking about argument but lan wangji said again, " No arguments.. If you don't want another round "

Wei wuxian furiously blushed and slowly leaned over him.. In mind he curses lan wangji's this kind of bold nature.. ' this lan zhan he's perfect back then 18 years ago..when and how he learned those things.. He teases me? He didn't sleep at 9? How is this possible holy God? '

Lan wangji pated wei wuxian's back..

Lan wangji, " Sleep! "

Wei wuxian sleep over him...

Lan wangji was so happy the reason is his Wei ying...

______________________________________