don't care..! 15

Wei Ying picked up the call ,"hello " ..

Lan zhan, " Good morning waify.. What happened to you last night.. I'm waiting for you. And you didn't even seen my messages .. You know how much I'm afraid? " Lan zhan told that in one breath.

Wei Ying just heard him out and, " Easy lan zhan I'm alive.. It's not like that I'm dying.. "

Lan zhan growled, " Wei wuxian..  Don't use that words front of me..don't you dare to leave me alone again ".

Wei wuxian was surprised by the sudden action even lan zhan also surprised by his own action..

Lan zhan, " Sorry ! Sorry Wei ying i don't mean it.. I don't mean to scared you.. "

Wei ying softly asked, " Lan zhan what happened? "

Lan zhan's voice was trembled , " I don't like it when someone important to me.. Leave me alone. "

Wei Ying wondered and smiled at the same time, " Important? "

Lan zhan, " Yes Wei Ying. You are a only friend of mine.. So you are importance for me.. And don't say those words to me ok"

Wei Ying, " Lan zhan.. I never leave you.. No matter what " ..

Lan zhan, " Um.. " Lan zhan sighs like he holds his breath.. And added, " Ok you are busy with your house works right? .. Go.. We will talk at night ok? "

Wei Ying, " Ok" ..

They cut the call..

When wei ying heard he is important for lan zhan.. His cheeks became red.. He felt a new sensation in his heart..
He mumbled, " Don't care about me that much lan zhan.. If my mother found out and misbehave with you. What should I do " ..

Lan zhan thinks, ' You know what wei ying.. I think I fall for you.. I like you all, specifically the mole under your lips.. I know how you used to cook for your family ?how much you love your brother and sister.. I also love them.. Cause they love you and you love them. '

At evening wei ying's mother came from office. Wei ying didn't talk to her .. Yanli all the time be with wei ying after she came from school..

Wei ying' s mother, " A-xian.. " Wei ying looked at his mother..

" I..I'm sorry " She said hesitantly..

" It's ok mamma.. You are my mother.. You have all the right to scold me but i wondered about one thing.. You didn't believe me mamma and accuse me about those things what I didn't even do? It's unexpected.. " Wei ying said in a low voice..

His mother gets up and hugged him.., " Sorry baby.. I don't want to hurt you.. But please don't talk with him.. Ok? " Wei ying nodded.. " Let's have a dinner.. "

Wei ying nodded but he thinks.. ' ok mom . If you don't want me to friends with him it's ok.. I also don't want to loose him.. So from now I don't talk with him.. Front of you.. Even didn't even front of anyone.. We keep our this little friendship a secret.. '

At night wangji message him..

"Wei ying"

"Lan zhan"

"What happened to you last night.. You didn't tell me"

Wei ying told him all things except one thing that he get bit because of him..
Suddenly at the night time lan zhan called him..

Wei ying' s soul ripped from this sudden call..

"Hello " Wei ying Wishpered..

" Are they hurt you badly? ".. Lan zhan asked in angry tone..

" Noooh! Why are you calling.. " He again Wishpered.. His heart starts pounding like hell.. ' if mamma hear me. What should I do' but he didn't cut the call..

" Wei ying! Don't lie " He said in cold voice.. His voice makes Wei ying Shivered..

" Not that much.. Just only small cut"

"Where? " Lan zhan asked..

" A corner of my lips.. " Wei ying..

" Is that hurt to much ? " Lan zhan.

" No.. It's ok.. Don't be afraid? " Wei ying..

" Should I come? " Lan zhan..

" What? " Wei ying's eyes widen..

" Should I come Wei ying? "

"No.. Lan zhan.. What happened to you? It's 1:00 am.. "

"Nothing. I'm just worried about you.. "

Lan zhan then said him what his mother told about them...

Wei ying, " Why ? Lan zhan tell me why they didn't see it as a normal friendship? "

Lan zhan, " Maybe it's really not looking like a friendship.. "

Wei ying, " What do you mean? "

Lan zhan's voice soften even Wei ying can feel the gentleness in his voice, " Wei ying! ! I think I'm fallen for you "

Wei ying eyes widen , " Lan zhan !! " He repeated lan zhan's name..

Lan zhan, " Yes Wei ying.. I think I fall for you.. Some part of me said no it's just a friendship.. But some part of me wants you by my side.. How you cared for me i eaten my lunch or not.. I'm sleeping well or not.. How you said good night, good morning.. No one cares for me that much. Even my parents .. They wants a perfect boy ..who continue their family. And I'm a big disappointment for them.. Wei ying I also sees that you suffered with many things but didn't even tell anyone.. I can feel you.. And I didn't want you to get hurt anymore.. I want to feed you.. I want to see you when you slept at night peacefully.. I want to see you in my arms when I opened my eyes everyday.. I want to hear you giggling.. You smiled, you laughed for me every day.. "

Wei ying don't know what to say.. He's just dumb founded at this sudden confession..

Somehow tears started falling on his cheeks.. He just managed to say, " How you be honest with your feelings? "

Lan zhan, " I'm Wei ying.. When I said I love you.. I mean it Wei ying.. "

Wei ying, " Ok lan zhan.. Byee " He said in a trembling voice and cut the call.. He didn't gave him a chance to reply..

Lan zhan released his breath which he holds for these times.. He giggles himself and started thinking how calmly he said those words.. If any cuts his chest and sees his heart in these times they sees how his heart racing... He mumbled, ' good night Wei ying.. Take your time.. '

Wei ying who was just shocked in the sudden confession.. After cut the call he realised that lan zhan confess about his feelings.. His cheeks started burning and he buried his face on his pillow and thinks, ' how he said those words so calmly.. How? '

______________________________________