1. Dream come true

CHAEYOUNG

"Sorry..sorry.,sorry." He was running to the event. Being the main presenter it sucks coming late. He pushed the crowd to be faster and finally came on the stage. He took the laptop in his hand and connected it with the big screen.

"Hello to my honorable guests, my teachers and my classmates. My name is Park Chaeyoung and I am sorry for being late." He started taking his point in front of them.

Not like everybody put attention on him at first. His appearance wasn't as rich as those who were on the stage before. But through his pleasant voice and charming arrangements he grabbed so many eyes.

After all the dwelling it was time for the result and he lost. He knew he'd lose but still he didn't miss the hope. It hurt.

"Chaeyoung don't be sad. One day your time will come." His home teacher consoled. People couldn't understand how it felt when a deserved person lost. It was important for him. He was about to graduate and if he'd win it would be easy for him to find a job.

"Our principal is corrupted and he made her son win. Don't worry so much. I'm sure some of them have realised your genius."

He didn't say anything much. He is quiet from before. Doesn't have a lot of friends. Just one or two, he can't understand them. He is a boy whose life is under the poverty line, and reading in one of the best schools in the city with scholarship. Still he has a car, can you believe? People make fun of him a lot. But he isn't someone hearing torment neither giving attention to them. Actually he can brighten up anyone's mood but nobody talks to him in a good way untill they needed him. Suddenly he found out for his glorious results he became quite famous and people started approached.

In the afternoon he was sitting in the library he works at. There he is like an ideal worker. The owner Mrs Choi is her mother's old friend and she treats him well.

"Chaeyoung how is your mother?" She asked.

"Not so good."

"What did the doctor say?"

"They said now there is no point in being operated. Her cancer can't be cured with therapy anymore." He said while arranging books on the shelf. He hid his face. He is a boy and boy doesn't like showing his emotion.

"Oh boy." The lady didn't say anything more and came back to her desk.

Chaeyoung was helping people find books when he got a message. It was an Albert of his email account. He went to the library's computer and opened his account. The email was about his internship in 'Kim Industries'. He checked again and again if it was not his dream. It sighed in satisfaction by his heart 'dream come true'.

"Congratulations boy. They choose you." She patted his back. He hurriedly called his home teacher to give him the news.

The next day he drove to the office. It was a really big building. Interior was well furnished and updated. He got a colourful vive. His lip curved in a smile. The happy feeling inside surfaced on his face.

"Excuse me Miss!"

"Yes." The receptionist looked at him.

"I got selected as an intern here."

"Your name is Park Chaeyoung?"

"Yes."

"Please follow me. Miss Kim wants to talk to you."

He felt nervous. All he knew about her is that she is arrogant and cold. She wants to talk means danger. He felt nervous and his hands were sweating badly. But he was first here so nothing was going to happen like that.

The lady he was following asked him to wait outside and she went to take permission.

"Go inside." She said coming out from the cabin.

From outside he could feel the chilly of the room as the door was open. There was a rich smell coming from inside. He took a long breath and went inside.

Before looking at the person he bowed his head. "Miss Kim thank you for choosing me."

His eyes were made with her cold eyes. Her body was flat slim on the big chair she was leaning with a pen between her lips. Her aura was the same as a queen. She was beautiful.

"Sit." He sat. "What's your name?"

"Park Chaeyoung." He found her eyes were curious not cold anymore.

"Whatever I'll ask you'll answer shortly." He nodded. "I want voice."

"Yes Miss Kim."

"Did you think I'll select you?"

"No."

"Why did I select you?"

"You saw potential inside me and I am able." It was hard to answer looking at her face. She looks scary while questioned. But thinking about his mother he got confident. He needs this internship.

"What do you think about me?"

"You are cold and arrogant. Strict with time and workers. You don't give people a second chance. You are cruel when it comes to what you want. You are mean..nnn.." He bit on his tongue to speak much... really really much. He looked at her nervously. He got too high.

"Miss Kim I..."

"So you think I'm cold and arrogant, even cruel?" Her expression didn't change an inch. If it were a normal person according to Chaeyoung's world he'd be kicked him out of the room. He smiled rampantly and rubbed his neck.

"Actually I searched on the internet about my boss."

She played with a pen on her hand. "Do you think I should sue the browser for introducing me that way to you?" She smiled at him and a red shed covered his face. He bit his lower lip and looked down.

"You are cute."

"You are beautiful."

"You are a sweet talker."

"You are not as the internet described."

"Only for you."

They were in their own world complementing each other when a knock came. Jennie's expression became cold like the start. "Come in."

"Miss Kim the meeting...." He was nervous talking further with her fire eyes.

"Postpone to tomorrow." He nodded and left.

"So tell me how you feel about coming here."

"It was a dream of me working in big company." He smiled.

"Why didn't you win?"

"Actually inI wanted to win. Though it doesn't matter now as you selected me. I was afraid I'd not get a job after graduation."

"Why?"

"I don't have family and I live through charity money. Also my mother's treatment is going through charity."

"Ahh...if you work well here your job will be permanent."

"Thank you."

She smiled again. "Outside of my room there is a blank desk. Kuma will give you working sheets there. Now leave."

He stood up and bowed at her again. "Thank you for being kind." and left her cabin.