12. Jisoo

"You can't be serious, can you?"

"For the rabbit's sake can you not scream the way you are doing, Lisa?” Chaeyoung rolled his eyes. "You're behaving as though I decided to hide there till my last breath."

"Exactly, that's what I thought. You refused to live with me. I can understand you put your ego above. But then you refused to move into the college hostel, there wasn't any valid reason for that. You also refused a room beside the library where you worked. Now, suddenly you are saying you are moving from that hut and expecting me not to be surprised?"

"You are being dramatic."

"Whatever I'm, still I'm better than you. By the way, I'm happy you left that hut. Tonight we are having a party in your new house and I'll not take no if you are thinking of prohibiting."

Chaeyoung swallowed his saliva. Why on Earth, he had to mention moving on? This would definitely not have happened if he hadn't thought about those seductive soft lips and the unprepared kiss the whole night. Or maybe if the person would not leave in between the hot atmosphere without giving any reaction.

The whole night he spent lying on the sofa, thinking maybe she was angry or she didn't like the kiss, but her lips were so soft and delicate that made him want more of her. The night was uncomfortable physically and mentally, as a side effect teacher found him asleep in the class, and half of the truth came out as an explanation.

But can he take his friends there where the next-door neighbor is none other than Jennie Kim, of course, a big no.

"Well, the owner is unsocial and doesn't like guests. I'm sorry that you have to take either no or no."

"You just need an excuse. Hey, we still have class where are you going?"Lisa asked holding his hand who was about to walk away.

"To find Jisoo," he answered simply.

Lisa glared at him deadly. "Why?"

"Why should I tell you?" And he left.

Lisa followed his space. He cursed that he was a few centimeters shorter than him and one of the very disadvantages. "Park fucking Chaeyoung, don't you dare to approach my girlfriend. She is not yours."

Right there Chaeyoung's step stopped. It was true though. He suddenly remembered something painful yet admirable.

At the start of the university, nobody used to talk to him. He was alone and lonely. Until Lisa came and filled up his surroundings. He acts like he is annoyed with the duck but the truth is, he is grateful to him. Lisa is the person who saved him from getting bullied every single day. He was about to be relying on him but when Jisoo entered the picture.

She was a mood maker, always a smiley and adorable rich girl but acted so simply and easily became their friend. He was ashamed to be enchanted by her once. Before he could perceive his feelings completely...

He saw Jisoo sitting on the bench. He took a few steps toward her and noticed Lisa who was also admiring her hiding over a tree. Anybody could say what was in his eyes for the girl.

Chaeyoung stopped there and he turned his back to her to walk away.

"Chaeyoung."

He looked back feeling nothing like before outside of respect.

"Why are you walking away?" She asked.

"I have finished my lesson and am going home now."

"Oh. Ah actually, I was waiting for you." She took out a red rose from her bag. "I don't know what I'm doing, hehe. I don't think I should hide anymore as you are starting to become famous."