5. Say sorry to him

His pelage stood on end thinking about what he witnessed a while ago. Though he is not innocent of this kind of adult stuff. He worked at the bar and saw many intimate scenes. Even he tried it in exchange for money with a certain lady who was stubborn. He shook his head as he was thinking about nonsense that he wanted to forget.

The office's door opened and that man came out. Chaeyoung found him attractive. He is a tall, fair-skinned, and heavenly muscle handsome man. Their pair will be a great match no doubt.

"Come inside." Kai's voice was rough and was looking at him as though he'd swallowed him alive. "Hey didn't you hear me? I said to come inside."

"Ahh..sorry," he followed.

He looked at how the man sat on the sofa beside his boss wrapping his hand around her waist.

"Miss Kim." He bowed.

"Who permitted you earlier to open the door?" Her voice was colder than the freezer. No wonder people say she is scarier.

"I thought you wouldn't mind as yesterday we made ...

"Don't you understand the relationship between boss and employee or I give you so much fetterless?"

He didn't understand what was going on. She was acting weird beyond his thinking. His body was shivering with her glare. He didn't think much and bowed 90° after all he did break boss and employee rules.

"I am sorry. I will correct myself from now on." He wouldn't say he was not hurt.

"Say sorry to him.” suddenly she ordered.

His heart sank a little. Though he is poor he has his pride.

"Miss Kim it was a simple mistake. And.....

"Fine. Then collect your stuff and get out of here." She said easily.

Chaeyoung's eyes filled with water. He thought of her as a friend and then he understood his worth. If he knew her real character was like this he would not leave his other jobs. Now that he needs money he co-operated and bowed at him.

"I am sorry sir. Please forgive and I assure you this will not happen in the future."

Kai was satisfied. He smirked. "Now get lost."

After returning to his desk Chaeyoung tossed those momos to vent his anger. He was humiliated like this for the first time. His heart was screaming inside. He was in conclusion about which side of her should believe and follow.

.........

Since that day like a perfect employee, he has come on time and left on time. Maintaining truthful office relatedness. Still, he would look at her secretly if she would ever look at him with concern. That man visited a few times in the week and he made sure he behaved in discipline. 

"Chaeyoung, what are you thinking?" Jisoo shook him up.

"What else is not your sister?" Lisa confirmed.

"That can be true. Unnie is regularly coming home and unusually shouting at me too. Everything is because of Kai oppa." Jisoo pouted. She remembered that man, the last man in the world she wanted to make her brother-in-law. He looks handsome but by heart is the worst man. He bullied her a lot.

"Kai? You mean that man who she is dating?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes. When he is around, unnie becomes hard to approach. His behavior is rash and covetous. The elder aunt forced Unnie to date him. Make sure you don't go near her in Kai Oppa's presence."

Chaeyoung glared at her saying, "Why didn't you tell me before encountering him? And I have to see their intimacy. They bullied me Jisoo-yah." Chaeyoung wiped his fake tears. "She humiliated me in front of him."

"He wasn't in my mind. Sorry. For getting his attention unnie bullied me a lot of times. Even inconveniently shouted at maids. Lisa-yah, that man is a jerk and Unnie is also like that." Jisoo fake cried leaning on Lisa's shoulder to get his sympathy.

"Oh, my baby. When I am big enough I'll bully them for you." Lisa said caressing her hair.

"You chicken don't act pathetic in front of me. Yeah Nalalisa what about me?" Chaeyoung counted on his other shoulder.

"Alright-alright I'll bully her for you too."

"Whom do you want to bully?"

They all looked back together. Meeting the sharp glare Lisa is the first person who fell off the bench.