2. Protective

As the long day also his first day at Kim's Industries finished he sighed in relief. 1st it was not a joke. He was so happy inside the whole time. But as the office was so busy he couldn't let it out and it turned into frustration. So on his way exiting in the free hallway he expressed his heart's throb.

In the parking lot when he unlocked his car he got a pat.

"I thought you lived through charity?" His newly found goddess spoke.

"Actually Miss Kim the owner is very kind to me. He sometimes sends expensive things like this car." He always feels a great respect inside him while talking about that kind person who is after their livelihood.

"I see."

"But this car wasn't used to look like this good you know. I refined it myself." He explained.

"Impressive." She said and left for her car without a second word and glance. He kept looking at her back. His innocent mind started thinking how hot she was looking from back and how perfect her walking was.... actually everything about her was so perfect. He wanted to be like her, A perfect employee.

For getting an internship he got hate in his school. The principal's boy told him a 'thief' for stealing his opportunity in Kim Industries and most of the students supported him. He didn't feel bad at all. Cause he was the one who deserved to be Miss Kim's intern. He ignored them.

Like before he couldn't endure staying in school long. He didn't know why. He wanted to go to the office. He fell in love working there in one day.

"Chipmunk you get a job and forget about us." Lalisa Manoban pouted who suddenly one day declared himself his friend out of the blue to save him from bullying.

"I want to eat krispie chicken legs from KFC." Kim Jisoo said from the other side who is dating Lalisa Manoban. They met through Lalisa and immediately the trio fell in friendship.

"You two Hungry docks have to wait till my salary."

"By the way chipmunk be careful on your way. I'm afraid Lee will find a way to drop you out with his father."

"Don't worry Lis. I have done my best in every grade but I never got acknowledgement. As I get a job it'll not affect me."

"That's really good. I heard Jisoo's cousin Kim Jennie is very rude. Is she hard for you too?" Lisa asked. The coloured of Jisoo's face flew away.

"I just went there one day."

"Baby you can ask your elder cousin to be soft to our Chip right?"

Jisoo nodded negative. "I_I'm sorry Chaengie. Jennie unnie and I are not that close. I am actually afraid of her. But she prefers my twin Sooya. I can approach Sooya for this."

Chaeyoung smiled. "No need. I think I can handle it."

He entered the office earlier than his time. When he sat on his chair automatically his eyes fell on the closed door. He wished if the door was open. And his wish was granted. The door opened and a person came out with a suit.

The same chilly vive he got as yesterday. Her desk was so close to the door it was easy to notice. Then he got a call to go inside.

"Miss Kim." He bowed.

"Take a seat." He looked at her face how fair, how cold, how adorable, how childish. 'How could she be 25 years old?' "Is there something on my face?" She asked.

"Huh!! No no. You just lookalike under 20." Jennie smiled.

"Sweet talker why are you early today? Your education?" She asked taking up her eyebrows.

'Hot.'

"Umm you know I was harassed today for getting an internship." He looked down. "They thought I had stolen it. That's why I left school early."

"And what if you do what's with them?" Suddenly her face became pale and cold. He felt a cold run in his spain.

"Ahh. I am used to it don't worry." Seeing his boss burning in anger he smiled nervously.

"Chaeyoung don't ever run from them. Face them. Remember you are one of my people. I'll protect you." She said seriously.

Chaeyoung became numb at her word. She sounded protective but was it usual? 'Maybe she is like this with every employee. Really a kind person.' His respect for his boss was raised. She is really a great boss.

"Leave."