11. Confess

The day was very busy. Chaeyoung didn't get any second to take air without smelling white hot paper. From his seat to printer, seat to printer, he could not count how many times he rushed. He is experiencing a rough day and feeling pain all over his Knees.

"Park Chaeyoung"

He heard his name called from the mouth of a new face and saw how she put more than ten files on his desk. He wanted to scream but could he?

"You'll overwork today. This file should be done around midnight." She left.

He sat back on his chair gasping out air lifelessly. For the first time, he felt why people were afraid to work here and why they said working under Kim is not facile. He can comprehend why the salary was beyond his expectations.

One by one his surroundings got soundless and lifeless. He didn't have time to up his head or move his eyes. He crushed the semester which is upcoming and those assignments he didn't finish yet. If they gave him work this way definitely he'd have no other way without an expected fail.

Finally, the files were done. He yawned and noticed he was the only live person there and every desk was empty.

"Is your work done?"

"Holy." He jumped up from his oscitation. The same new face.

"Haha. You have done well. Ms Kim will be impressed." She said as she checked his work.

"Are you new here?"

"No. I was out of town when you started. I'm her secretary. You can call me Sana."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Ms Sana."

He didn't look back at her, arranged his things, and was so ready to leave. He needs a fresh nap.

"You can't leave."

"Huh?"

"Ms Kim said, you cannot leave."

Without objection, Chaeyoung sat back. He didn't know she was still present. He was about to close his eyes...

"Are you done?"

She looked exhausted yet beautiful and the lipstick was perfectly fine. He can't believe he felt those once. What a dirty mind he has for the time being.

"Where are you looking at?" Sana asked. She was working there when her boss started and never anybody dared to stare at her boss for more than a second and right here, someone who was merely an intern crossed the minutes.

Chaeyoung abruptly closed his eyes.

Jennie laughed. "Let's go."

Sana has her car. She looked at Chaeyoung with a warning and hopped in her car.

"Don't mind her. She is not used to what she saw."

Chaeyoung looked down 'Was he obvious?' and drew on the tiles with his leg. He wants to leave but he can't. He didn't want to stay a moment beside her to feel more waves of heart but he was downright helpless in the same place as he couldn't leave either.

"Did you like the tiffin?"

He nodded. He wants to ask if she'll send the same tomorrow. He was not a fool to understand his forbidden feelings. But people deserve happiness or not like he is asking for so much. Nonetheless, everything is wrong.

"Give sound to your thoughts."

"I think we should clear ourselves."

"Get in the car."

Chaeyoung found her hot while she was driving at night, as the air was tickling her smooth hair, and how she was looking at him deviously from time to time. And shamelessly he didn't hide he was staring at her too.

"I thought I made myself clear. I said, I like you."

Was she angry?

"You have a fiance and I'm a trivial intern."

"I have a fiance, which doesn't mean I like him and you are an intern, which doesn't mean I can't like you."

What an easy sentence she uttered!

"Then what can I name us?"

"Whatever you want. You're full of surprise Chaeyoung, you didn't deny us."

It was a shame for him. He looked down. He is getting attention from a person he likes, it happened for the first time in his world. How could he deny it? Poverty, hunger, fatherless every lonely feeling he felt, desire never came among them. Otherwise, he would not go in the way.

"Nothing to deny, we are sexually attached."

"You're easier than I thought."

The whole ride was silent until they reached the well-known building where Jennie lived.

"Follow me."

Like a puppy, he followed her. On the way to the elevator, he tried to hold her hand and then hesitated if it'd be right. Her body might be so soft and he was dying to touch not too much just a little bit, maybe even a hand would be enough for now. They entered the elevator.

Jennie raised her hand, "Now, you can hold. Away from everyone's eyes, you can do everything with me you want to do."

Chaeyoung grabbed her hand. Soft like cotton. Who can be avaricious by only holding a hand? He should be ashamed...and so far he is.

"Can we kiss?"

Jennie laughed. He stepped in front of her and probably didn't even hear the elevator door open. She pushed him and headed out.

Chaeyoung remained there for a few seconds touching his heart.

He sat on the same sofa. "Sorry. I know I'm being pathologic."

"Don't be sorry. You are just adding fuel to the fair."

"What if people come to know about us?" He asked.

"You know better what you want. Sometimes we need to be selfish and careless. So stop searching for ways to back off from me." She pecked on his lips making him disappointed because their lips touched and didn't stay for two seconds. "Even if you do now, I'll not let you walk away."

"Can we kiss properly for once?"  He asked in frustration.

"How about you move here at first?"

He stood up abruptly. "That's not possible. We can't stay inside the same roof. You can have visitors and it'll create problems."

Jennie laughed running her hand through his blonde hair. "You're so naive. Are you sure this apartment is the same one you slept in yesterday?"

He looked around. Damn. Only the sofa was familiar. He didn't look anywhere except her.

"Yet, I can't move here."

"You have to. I would love to have you as my neighbor."

"But...

"I don't want to have breakfast or dinner alone when I have you."
He felt hot when her breath burned his skin. She was so close and so beautiful. "I want to have you every time and everywhere I want. "

Chaeyoung has no control over himself. He wanted to refuse but seemed like he could not. Someone wants to be with him.

"Will we have any rules?" He asked.

Jennie smiled satisfied. "We will have it when it's necessary."

He didn't ask further and attached his lips to her being over-controlled.  They kissed like a real kiss for the first time.