The Toys

"They need to be moved over there!" The manager pointed to the Parts and Services room.

Men came in and put 6 boxes in the room. They then left to get more instructions from the manager.

"A-are they our replacements?" Chica squeaked. Foxy put a comforting hook on her shoulder.

"Y-yar, t-tis be alright, l-lass."

"Foxy's right. Maybe we-" Freddy was stopped at mid sentence.

They heard footsteps. All the animatronics went back in place. The men came back and opened the boxes. The boxes contained the new face of Freddy Fazbear Pizza. The manager then set a dial and the Toys had powered up.

"They should be ready and warmed up by tomorrow." The manager nodded. They all left.

"W-WHAT?!?" Bonnie shouted. Everyone went to stare at him.

"I-I A-M REPLACED WITH A BLUE, TRANSGENDER, BUNNY! I WAS USED FOR T-THAT?!?" Bonnie was fuming mad.

How dare the boss replace him?!? Toy Bonnie glared at him.

"I'm a boy! And much better than plain old purple! And for your information, I'm not a THAT. I am a he."

"O-oh, really? D-don't be too cocky! I-I have a soul and y-you are a plastic bucket w-with buck teeth!"

"At least I'm not a glitchy-"

"That's enough! Just accept that you are the Toy and that Bonnie deserves respect." Freddy said.

"Who said we were just toys?" Toy Freddy stood up.

"Yeah, I think Toy Bonnie is SO right." Toy Chica eyed Chica.

"Y-ye got a-anything to s-say, T-toy?" Foxy flipped his eye patch as he stared at Toy Foxy.

"Look, I just-"

A box played 'Pop Goes the Weasel'.

"Who woke me up from my sleep?!?" A puppet sprung out of it's box.

Everyone just stared and departed from each other. The puppet went back into his box, grumbling about how kids these days shouldn't be so loud.

Somewhere in the pizzeria...

Golden Freddy just sat in his room of nothingness. Something was off. He sensed someone or thing in the pizzeria just like him. Maybe he should investigate? What if Golden Freddy gets caught? Would he risk himself just for his stupid curiosity? He can't decide, but he needs an answer.

Back to the Parts and Services room...

Everyone was quiet and Bonnie refused to look at anyone. They just stared at the wall until a laugh filled the room.

"Hi." A humanoid animatronic said.

Everyone turned their head to the small figure. He was short and humanoid, unlike any of the other animatronics. Due to his appearance,  

"You must be a new attraction, I'm guessing." Toy Foxy tried her best to smile, but her jaw was a little loose, making it near impossible to control.

Bonnie turned his head towards her for a second and he turned his head back. Why must life be so cruel and let Bonnie be forgotten? Especially by new attractions. Though, that gesture didn't go by unnoticed. The small boy and Foxy slightly turned their heads in confusion. They looked at each other and they looked even more confused.

"S-so, m-matey, what b-be your n-name?" Foxy grinned.

"I'm Balloon Boy! But you can just call me BB!" BB said.