The Bite of 87'

Show Stage

The birthday boy grinned happily. He was literally bouncing as he saw the Freddy Fazbear gang 2.0.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear pizza! Today is a very special day for our birthday boy, Jimmy." Toy Freddy said, greeting the audience. 

Jimmy smiled. Today was his special day. Today he was wearing his lucky green sweater. It was November after all.

Jimmy sat quietly as he heard the Fazbear gang. 

Entrance

The new new night guard looked at the pizzeria. Today was the day he was going to get a job at the 'haunted' pizzeria. She didn't mind. He loves scary stuff. All he had to do was sit in the pizzeria for 6 hours. He sighed, knowing he had to change his sleeping schedule.

 He then walked in the pizzeria. A birthday party seemed to take place. A tall man walked up to him.

"You're Fritz, right?" He said.

He nodded.

"Okay, I'll lead you to the boss' office. I'm Scott, the manager, by the way. If you want to move to the day shift, I'll talk to the boss about it." He said.

As he lead him to the boss' office, he looked around the pizzeria. Well, this is going to be interesting.

Show Stage

Toy Chica smiled as she played with her friends. There was nothing she loved more than playing with her friends and making kid's happy. She wondered how Mangle was. Mangle didn't like being torn apart. Toy Chica knew that. They were best friends, after all. She just wants to make Mangle happy. 

Toy Chica's eyes then wandered to two people. The first one was Jeremy and the other person was the new night guard. She couldn't wait to get her hands on those two.

Jeremy saw Toy Chica stare at him.
"Eek!" Jeremy then started to slink slowly into the ground, as if Toy Chica's eyes were melting him.

Fritz gaped as he saw Toy Chica staring at him.

"Is it just me or-" He was cut off by Scott.

"Your just seeing things." He kind of glared at him for awhile, but shrugged it off.

Kids Cove

Mangle looked at the adults. She just stared at them. She looked at a kid and she swore the child looked like...a man. A man Bonnie described to her before. She shook her head and the man was gone. He was replaced with a child. Mangle continued to smile and play along with the kids.

Parts and Services

Foxy grinned. His plan is going to take place any minute now.

Somewhere in the pizzeria

The boss was waiting for the new night guard. He heard footsteps and saw Scott and the new guard.

"So can you sign here." The boss said, pointing to a dotted line.

Fritz looked at it and shrugged. He was about to sign, until a deafening scream interrupted them.

Kids Cove 

Mangle did not know what happened. All she knew was that one moment Jimmy was playing with her and the next a man in purple was tearing her apart. She bit Jimmy. She hurt this small, innocent child. Jeremy grabbed her muzzled and opened it, so the child wouldn't get hurt. Jeremy didn't care. He was going to help this child.

Soon, everyone gathered at Kid's Cove. 

Parts and Services

All the animatronics were scared as they heard the child scream. Foxy, on the other had, was chuckling lowly to himself. The reason their souls are still TRhere is so the animatronics could keep children safe. Now, Foxy was deliberately hurting a child. 

Show Stage

The Toy animatronics eyes widened. They rushed off the stage and ran to Pirates Cove. They saw a small child's body on the floor. Mangle had blood all over her mouth.

Game Area

Balloon Boy saw everyone run towards Kid's Cove, so he went and saw the most horrifying thing ever.

Prize Corner

He knew what happened. After all the people screaming for an ambulance, he knew an incident happened. Everyone was in Kid's Cove, so it's obvious it had to do with Mangle. And that child...

Parts and Services

Bonnie wanted to move. He wanted to see what was happening. Why was everyone screaming? What happened? Did anyone get hurt? Most importantly, are the Toys going to get scrapped? Foxy was laughing like a maniac. Freddy turned his head. Wait, Freddy could move too?

"What did you do?!?" Freddy went over to Foxy and pinned him down.

"This is the reason why you should be out of order! You hurt people, Foxy. We are here to protect them from Him. You are doing the opposite!" Freddy sounded hurt, but strict at the same time.

Kids Cove

The mother of Jimmy ran up to his body.

"Someone, call an ambulance!" Her eyes watered and became red. 

She then turned to the boss.

"I am going to sue this place! And that thing," She pointed to Mangle.

"is going to get scrapped, no matter what! I will make sure of it!" 

The boss and Scott looked at each other, obviously worried about the pizzeria.

Sirens were then heard and people came to take Jimmy to the hospital.

Somewhere in the pizzeria

Golden Freddy looked horrified. He saw the scene unfold. He had to tell Bonnie about Mangle being scrapped. It's better to tell him, then for Mangle to tell him. Bonnie would surely rage through the pizzeria and stuff anyone in his path in a suit. 

Parts and Services

Golden Freddy teleported inside the room to find Freddy pinning a laughing Foxy on the ground. Golden Freddy covered his face.

"Did I walk into something I wasn't supposed to see?" Golden Freddy asked.

"Don't assume. You know what Foxy did to Mangle. Now what happened?" Freddy snarled.

"Mangle bit a kid. The Toys are going to get scrapped and a new guard already signed up for the night shift." Golden Freddy sighed and looked at the ground. 

Bonnie heard everything. His eyes flashed red. He was going to take his anger on the new night guard, Golden Freddy knew it.

ALMOST DONE! RAWR!!!! ENJOY, MY DEAR READER!!!!! 2 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!!!! ~M.L101