The Bow

A/N: Prepare to deeply sadden

It was 12:00 AM and Bonnie had Foxy against the wall.

"W-Why did y-you do t-that to M-Mangle?!?" Bonnie hissed.

Foxy simply laughed.

"Y-Yar! T-The l-lassie d-deserved i-it!" Was all Foxy said as Bonnie damaged a circuit. 

"W-Why?!? I-I love h-her and y-you are j-just going t-to hurt h-her?!?" Bonnie growled.

"B-But s-she l-loves y-ye r-replacement! Y-Ye d-don't d-deserve h-her!" Foxy said. 

"I-I don't c-care!" Bonnie threw Foxy and went to find Mangle.

Kids Cove

Mangle was so sad. She just sat in the dark corner. Why was all these horrible things happening to her?!? She hoped Jimmy would get better. She didn't mean to bite him. All she saw was this purple man and Mangle's instinct was to attack. Mangle knew the story of the five missing children. Bonnie told her when they were going to get the night guard. Mangle just wants to help him so bad.

"Hi, I hope we're not intruding." Mangle looked up and saw the Toys. 

Mangle's eyes reached Toy Chica's.

"I know that all of you are probably going to yell at me. Just do it." Mangle said as she hung her head.

"Why should we do that?" Toy Freddy said in confusion.

Mangle shot her head up.

"What?" 
"We're the 'Toys'. I can't see why we haven't accepted that yet. We're here together." Toy Chica said as she smiled weakly.

"Yeah, we'll get through this together!" Toy Bonnie added.

Mangle smiled.

"Now, let's go get the night guard." Toy Freddy said. 
Toy Chica smiled and went with Toy Freddy. Toy Bonnie stayed, though.

"Why are you here?" Mangle asked him.
"I'm sorry we made fun of you. I know you forgave Toy Chica. I once even thought you two were the best of friends. Toy Freddy can't say he's sorry, though. He feels like he doesn't deserve to be forgiven." Toy Bonnie replied.

Mangle tried to smile.

"I forgive you and Toy Freddy."

"I was wondering if we could-" Mangle interrupted him.

"No, I already like someone else. He is a cute purple bunny." Toy Bonnie lowered his head in embarrassment. 

He then left, leaving Mangle alone. She sighed. She needed to find Bonnie.

She left Kids Cove and immediately bumped into the big, purple bunny she was looking for.

"Hey, Bonnie! I was just going to find you." Mangle said.

"I heard everything you said." Mangle blushed at his comment.

"I-" Mangle was quickly interrupted by Bonnie hugging her.

"Y-You have n-no idea h-how much I-I wanted y-you to f-feel the s-same way." Bonnie's grip wouldn't loosen.

"N-Now you're g-going to g-get scrapped..." Bonnie mumbled.

Mangle slid out of his grasp and hung her head.

"I know." 

They both just stayed their, quietly.

"I have something for you."

"W-What is i-it?" 

Mangle retrieved something from underneath a party table. It was a red bow.

"It was mine. I saw in previous photos that you had a red one. I didn't see you with it, so I painted my bow red." Mangle said.

If Bonnie had a face, he would've stared at it in awe. He then put it on.

"T-Thank you, T-Toy Foxy."

Mangle nodded.

"I'm getting scrapped tomorrow." 

Bonnie looked at her and he placed a hand on her cheek. 

"I hope I'll come with you." Mangle looked at his two red glowing eyes.

She blinked and took a deep breathe.

"No, I am-" 

"Hey, we're-" Toy Bonnie looked at the scene. 

He scratched the back of his head and left.

"I should be saying bye to everyone." Mangle said as she led Bonnie to the show stage.

Bonnie saw all his friends there. He saw the Toys, the puppet, BB, and even Golden Freddy!

"We are saying our farewells." Freddy said.

"Who'll start?" Golden Freddy asked.

"I will." Toy Freddy said.

"To Freddy, I know our first encounter wasn't the best. Just know I am proud to be your Toy counterpart. To Bonnie, I am glad you have taken an interest in us Toys. I respect you to the highest degree. Chica, you are one of the kindest animatronics I have ever met. I hope you stay that way. Foxy,"

Foxy looked up, surprised they would even include him.

"You have made many mistakes. I wish you the best of luck for you to change. Now, on to my fellow Toys. Toy Bonnie, you are the best friend I could've ever asked for. You know me as 'boss', but I know you as my best friend."

Toy Bonnie seemed sad, but nodded.

"To Toy Chica, I care for you. Deeply. You are very kind and Mangle will agree with me as I say that you are a great friend to others. Mangle, I know what we did to you was bad. I really wish you could forgive me. Puppet, you were very moody, but that's why we care for you. You always seem calm when we are in hysteria. To BB, you are the sweetest. Your innocence always makes us smile and we all enjoy your company. And finally to Golden Freddy, I do not know you much, but I know you will do anything to help your friends. That is enough for me to like you." 

Everyone looked emotional as Toy Freddy finished.

"I think you said everything that needed to be said." Golden Freddy said.

Everyone looked upset.

Mangle headed towards Bonnie.

"I think it's going to be 6:00 AM. We should be going." Mangle said as she headed to Kid's Cove.

Bonnie stopped her.

"Please, Mangle, just come with me to the Parts and Services." Mangle looked confused.

"I-I just w-want to h-hold you b-before we a-all go." Mangle nodded.

"It will be our last time."

Parts and Services

Everyone was in their positions. Mangle was sitting on Bonnie. He had his arm around her. He wouldn't let go.

Mangle sighed. She hoped he will keep going strong when she left. She knew he thought he was going to be scrapped too. No, Freddy Fazbears Pizza will open one day. Sadly, Mangle knows she won't be their. Bonnie probably would. 

Bonnie continued to 'sleep'. He thought about tonight. He loved Mangle and the moment they both confess would be the last time they saw each other. He wished they could stay like this forever. Bonnie loved to hold her. She was light. Before the clock struck 6:00 AM, Bonnie said one small sentence.

"I-I'll hold y-you."

Thats it! The next chapter will be the Epilogue and that's it. I hope you enjoyed this. Until next time. Oh, and the Epilogue will be a little shorter than the other chapters. Now, have a lovely day or night, my lovely readers.-M.L101