The Second Night

Kid's Cove

Mangle wondered why this 'fun' game needed to be played. The security guard did nothing wrong, but she had to do it. Mangle looked at the children as they played with her parts. Why does it bring them so much joy in ripping her apart? Mangle sighed. She wished the kids could understand the pain she feels. Mangle perked up. She can't feel pain, so why did she 'feel' pain? 

Everything was so confusing for Mangle. Did she or did she not feel pain? Her endoskeleton couldn't process this. Mangle heard footsteps and looked curiously as the boss came in. What did he need?

Little known to her, someone was watching the whole scene.

Parts and Services

Bonnie hated not moving. All he could do in the morning is think. Sadly, Bonnie couldn't do that, though. It was driving him insane thinking of Mangle. Bonnie felt glad he had a friend, but he knew well where that would leave them. They just met, too! And Mangle is just a robot who can't feel the way Bonnie wants to feel about her. What was so special about her, though? Bonnie met Chica and even when she flashed a smile at him, he didn't feel the way he felt for Mangle. Life is confusing. 

Kid's Cove

Mangle felt herself wanting to cry oily tears. The boss ripped apart her voice box. He said she no longer needed it since she was a pull apart and put back together attraction. 

Somewhere in the pizzeria...

Golden Freddy looked from a distance at the puppet who handed prizes to the children. That was the one who gave them life? What was his story? How did he even end up in this miserable place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza? 

Parts and Services

Bonnie looked at the clock. Couldn't the time go by faster? Bonnie was so impatient to get to talk to Mangle.

Time skip because Bonnie kept bugging me...

Bonnie stretched and went to walk over to Kid's Cove. Before he did, Freddy grabbed him.

"Y-you shouldn't be seeing her!" Freddy hissed.

Bonnie pushed Freddy away and if he could, he would've been snarling at Freddy. Bonnie then continued walking to Kid's Cove. He saw Mangle there, as usual.

"H-hi, you w-wanted to t-talk?" Bonnie asked.

Mangle looked at him and didn't say anything. Why was she being quiet? She was the one who wanted to talk to him.

"A-are you a-alright?" 

"T-the b-boss r-ripped e-er' v-voice b-box o-out." A voice said.

Bonnie turned around to see Foxy.

"H-how do y-you know?" 

"I-I s-saw i-it." Foxy replied. 

Foxy left, but before he did, Bonnie swore he saw him wink. Right now, Bonnie didn't have enough time to be flustered. Bonnie was mad. How dare the boss do that to Mangle?!?

"G-go get t-the guard!" Bonnie ordered.

Mangle nodded and started to climb onto the ceiling. Bonnie didn't want her to see him rampage through the boss' stuff. Bonnie went to find the office. He pulled out the drawers until he finally saw her voice box. Bonnie raced out and found Mangle about to enter the main hallway. 

"H-here, Mangle." He handed it to her and helped her put it back in.

"Why did you do this?" Mangle asked.

"I don't want your friends to pity you like how my friends pity me." Bonnie said. 

Bonnie didn't know what happened next. All he felt was two arms wrapping around him.

"Thank you, Bunny!" Mangle grinned.

Bonnie could feel his wires heat up (<--Ah, robot love). 

"Thanks for the great name." Mangle laughed at his sarcasm.

"So you have a short temper?" Mangle said. 

Bonnie looked away, but nodded.

"You can say that..."

Prize Corner

Golden Freddy looked at the colorful, yet ominous box. Of course, out of the camera's view. Should Golden Freddy talk to this 'puppet'?

"I know you're watching me." A voice from inside the box said.

"Who are you?" Golden Freddy asked.

"I would've thought you figured it out by now." The puppet said.

"So I'm right? You are the one who gave us life?" 

"I'm pretty sure."

They both stayed quiet. Even though the puppet was in the box, Golden Freddy knew he had a thoughtful expression on his face.

"I guess I'm also the crying child." The puppet said quietly.

Kid's Cove

"Y-you should've s-seen the n-night guard's f-face when y-you were i-in the v-vent, Foxy a-and I w-were in t-the hallway, a-and when B-BB was i-in the o-other vent! I-I think t-the music b-box was l-low, too!" Bonnie snickered. 

Mangle laughed.

"So why do you want to stuff the night guard?" Mangle said.

Silence greeted Mangle. Mangle looked at Bonnie and saw him stare at the clock. It was 5:58 AM.

"I-it's getting l-late. I h-have to g-go before m-my servos l-lock and I-I stay h-here until t-the boss o-or the m-manager finds m-me. I-I'll tell y-you tomorrow." Bonnie mumbled.

Mangle nodded as she saw him left. One question was still lingering in her mind. How did Foxy see her from the parts and services room? Mangle shrugged it off. She has met Foxy. He was a good guy, but why would he want to keep secrets?

Prize Corner

"Is that how Vincent died? He was stuffed into Springtrap?" Golden Freddy asked.

The puppet nodded.

"I don't say his name. It brings back many memories. Bad ones." The puppet deadpanned.

"I should go. It's 12:00 AM." Golden Freddy said. 

The puppet nodded, but forgot that Golden Freddy couldn't see him nod.

"Yeah, it is." The puppet said.

Golden Freddy then teleported to his room. He hoped he didn't upset the one who gave him life. Golden Freddy thought over and over again about the conversation he had with the puppet. Do the others know about their past? Do they remember? Golden Freddy sighed.

He hasn't talked to them in awhile. He should do that. He missed his friends. They've been through a lot together. Golden Freddy then decided that he was going to see his friends tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Parts and Services

Foxy wished he could tell his friends about his discovery. It would be for the best. He didn't want them to question his loyalty, so Foxy rested for some bit. He could finally relax knowing he chose the best answer.

Ok, so sorry for not adding the other ships as much. Right now I'm going to focus on Bonnie and Mangle. And please vote or comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed the story and have a wonderful day or night. :p