Chapter 2

Seemingly aware of Xia Wan's uneasiness, Huo Yu lowered his eyes slightly, gave him a vague look, and then looked at Huo Lin lightly.

"You're engaged, of course I want to come back." His voice was calm and calm, not paying attention to Huo Lin's threat at all. "As for my uncle, I will naturally visit his old man's house after I clean up."

Huo Lin nodded silently, but his eyes kept wandering around Huo Yu and Xia Wan uncontrollably.

All these years, Huo Yu has been living abroad, how could Xia Wan know him?

How did they meet?

Also, Huo Yu hugged Xia Wan so tightly just now, but Xia Wan didn't even resist at all, as if she was used to being hugged.

So, when did they meet?

...

Questions kept popping up one after another, like bubbles, bursting into rage at being fooled and betrayed.

You know, Xia Wan is usually timid even holding a small hand with him, but now he can let go?

Huo Lin couldn't help but sneered, not knowing where to vent his anger.

He looked at Xia Wan coldly for a while, and finally fixed his eyes on Huo Yu: "My dad will be very happy to know that you come back, after all, you are always the one he loves the most."

Huo Yu smiled noncommittally: "That's why I have to repay the old man well."

Good guy, this is a verbal exchange between you and me.

very good!

Xia Wan quietly took a step back, let's talk between you brothers, the young master withdrew!

But just as he took a step back, someone grabbed his wrist.

Under the cover of the large windbreaker, Xia Wan struggled a few times, but the opponent's hands were as motionless as iron tongs.

"By the way," Huo Yu shook Xia Wan's hand in the air as if nothing had happened, and said to Huo Lin with a smile, "Let me re-introduce, this is your sister-in-law, Xia Wan."

Xia Wan: ...

Just now I said that you and me are fighting each other between brothers, but now the ball is thrown on my head.

This temperament of vengeance is worthy of being a villain.

Xia Wan smiled stiffly, and mouthed to Huo Yu, "Thank you."

There was a sudden silence in the hall, almost a needle could be heard.

An ordinary engagement banquet was distorted into a large-scale family ethics theater in an instant, and the eyes of the spectators were even more stimulated by the extremely bloody plot, and all of them looked like wolves who smelled meat.

Regardless of whether those gazes were more gloating or watching the show, without exception, Huo Lin's blood surged up, and the jealousy and embarrassing anger that he had been holding back almost reached their peak at the same time.

Who can accept that the little beauty who was devoted to him just a moment ago suddenly became his sister-in-law?

And he didn't even have time to taste this little beauty.

To be honest, Xia Wan has grown up to Huo Lin's aesthetic point everywhere. He once even thought that it would be great if his family background could be changed with Qiu Qi's. Even if he is boring and cowardly, as long as he has that With his face, he can stay by his side for a long time.

Therefore, even though Huo Qiu's marriage is very important to the follow-up cooperation between the two parties, he still chose to hide it from Xia Wan, just because he wanted to flutter the colorful flags outside?