Chapter 54

Huo Yu's movements were a bit slow, but he still stood up straight and walked over.

He lowered his head and pulled up the straps on both sides of the apron, and he was very careful when tying it, not even touching Xia Wan's clothes.

But Xia Wan's waist was still tucked in the middle visible to the naked eye. It was very thin, and her excellent body proportions were also pulled out by two thin straps.

Huo Yu was silent for a moment, restraining the urge to hug him from behind, and took a step back slowly: "Okay."

Xia Wan stretched out her hand and pulled the apron on her body, it was a little loose, but it didn't affect the use.

"I'm going upstairs to change clothes." Huo Yu said, without waiting for his reaction, he walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh." Xia Wan stared at his back for a moment before realizing it, and responded softly.

Huo Yu went upstairs to take a quick shower, changed his clothes, and washed his hands carefully to wash off the smell from the bar before going downstairs again.

It took only about ten minutes before and after, and when I got down again, there was already a hot meal on the table.

Xia Wan was still wearing that apron, and was carefully walking out with the soup bowl.

Huo Yu's footsteps didn't stop, and the corners of his mouth unconsciously bent into a beautiful arc.

That time, in the restaurant outside the hospital, he thought that his family must be very happy to be Xia Wan.

And now, he is feeling those long-lost happiness about "home".

They are gradually eroding his heart bit by bit through these unremarkable human fireworks.

"By the way." Seeing Huo Yu coming down, Xia Bian bent down and carefully put the bowl on the dining table and said, "I'll report to you that tomorrow I'm going to go to the art exhibition with my roommates, so I won't bring lunch. "

After the conflict with Qiu Qi last time, Huo Yu began to seriously ask Xia Wan to bring lunch to school.

"Art exhibition?" Huo Yu glanced at him.

"Yeah." Xia Wan nodded, a little excited and looking forward to it, "I heard that there are many works of well-known painters participating in the exhibition, let's go there and learn together."

Huo Yu stirred the soup in the bowl with a spoon: "Is Shen Xing going too?"

"Go," Xia Wan said, "he drove us with him."

With Shen Xingzai, Huo Yu felt more at ease.

He bowed his head to eat, and said with grace: "Go."

"Thank you, young master." Xia Wan held her chin happily, watching Huo Yu eat slowly.

Huo Yu seemed to be like this in everything he did, never impatient.

Xia Wan was concentrating on watching, when Huo Yu suddenly raised his eyes and met his eyes.

The two looked at each other quietly for a moment, then Huo Yu lowered his eyes and continued to drink the soup: "Take off the apron and go to sleep."

"Oh." Xia Wan replied reluctantly, got up and took off her apron.

Huo Yu never looked up at him until he reached the second floor.

Xia Wan took a shower, then sat on the bed and opened the chat software.

He wanted to chat with people, but he couldn't tell anyone the truth.

Just as he was in a daze, the phone suddenly vibrated in his palm, and new news entered the dormitory group.