Chapter 15

Xia's family runs a small-scale architectural design studio, and in recent years they have also started building materials.

Although I made a lot of money, due to the limitation of business ability and scale, I have never been able to cooperate with large domestic real estate companies.

This year, Xia Chenglin got on Huo Lin's line through layers of relationships, and got the chance to compete in a project behind the Huo family.

The appearance of Xia Wan also gave the Xia family an absolute advantage in this competition.

Xia Chenglin and Xia Yang were even more ambitious, and they planned their calculations loudly. They wanted to take this opportunity to completely improve the Xia family's status in the circle.

Everything was going very smoothly at first, but something went wrong in the end. All the efforts in the early stage were thrown on an insignificant Xia Wan.

Who can be angry?

It's not like Xia Yang hasn't done other remedial measures in the past few days. He quietly found a few obedient children who were somewhat similar to Xia Wan and sent them to Huo Lin, but Huo Lin didn't even look at them.

Obviously, he was only interested in Xia Wan before, but now it seems that he is the only one.

The most unlucky thing is that Qiu Qi somehow found out about this matter. As a result, he not only failed to deal with Huo Lin, but also offended Qiu Qi.

Xia Yang stood disheartened at the gate of the Academy of Fine Arts, his anger constantly jumping back and forth between eruption and forcible suppression.

Until Xia Wan appeared, the anger finally gushed out uncontrollably.

Because compared to his embarrassment, Xia Wan is obviously doing well.

His brows were stretched, his lips were smiling, his eyes were bright and energetic, and the skin on his face was even more radiant than usual.

"Do you know that because of you, our project with Huo's family is dead?" he asked.

"My role is so great?" Xia Wan seemed to be frightened by his appearance, and whispered with a puzzled face, "I didn't do anything, I was just dumped by Huo Lin."

Xia Yang: ...

Indeed, in the eyes of anyone who knows right and wrong, the breakup of the relationship between Xia Wan and Huo Lin was completely caused by Huo Lin's cheating, and Xia Wan was just an innocent victim.

But Xia Yang didn't think so.

Since their family took Xia Wan and his son over, they should be grateful to them and use them for them.

"But Huo Lin still likes you." Xia Yang took a step closer, "If you are willing to apologize to Huo Lin and say a few nice words in a low-key manner, our family's business will be improved, don't you know? Do you know how many years my dad and I have worked hard for this day?"

"Brother," Xia Wan said sternly, "Huo Lin is already engaged, so why should I go and make a fuss about him?"

"So what if he's engaged? He's not married," Xia Yang lowered his voice, "As long as our family's business surpasses the Qiu family's, will Huo Lin and Qiu Qi get married by then? Will you become a regular at that time? Are you sure?" No brains?"

Want to do business like the Qiu family?

Xia Wan couldn't help but sneered in her heart, considering the current situation of the Xia family, it was just a dream.

Seeing that Xia Wan was ignorant, as if he didn't understand what he said, Xia Yang scolded with hatred: "Don't you have any dreams?"

"I really don't have any dreams," Xia Wan blinked innocently, "If I have to say I have one, it's probably to be a salted fish that can eat, drink, and play around."