Chapter 22

In the chaos, Huo Lin hugged Huo Peixue's falling body in time, and shouted: "Call Dr. Li quickly."

Not long. A middle-aged man pushed aside the crowd and squeezed in: "Did you take the antihypertensive medicine?"

Only then did Li Yun come to his senses, and hurriedly took out the antihypertensive medicine from his bag and handed it over.

Dr. Li rescued Huo Peixue, and immediately fed him antihypertensive medicine after he woke up.

"Dad." Huo Lin squatted on one side and asked nervously, "Are you okay?"

Huo Peixue glanced chaotically for a week, until he saw Xia Wan, his eyes slowly settled down.

"You bitch." Li Yun settled down and rushed over to grab Xia Wan's hair, but Huo Yu grabbed his wrist.

"Auntie." Huo Yu's face was not very good-looking, "Please respect yourself."

"I respect myself?" Li Yun's voice was sharp, "He almost killed your uncle, now you want me to respect myself?"

"Why did he harm my uncle?" Huo Yu asked in a deep voice, "Could it be that someone asked my uncle to divorce you and marry another, can you smile and bless you?"

Li Yun was stunned for a moment, his face flushed from holding back.

She raised her eyes and looked around, only to realize that the audience clearly agreed with Huo Yu's words.

Huo Yu looked at him coldly, and said in a low voice, "Wan Wan just told the truth."

Li Yun sneered: "You also want your uncle to die, right? Do you think that if he dies, you can snatch the Huo family? No way!"

"Shut up." In order to prevent Li Yun from saying even more stupid words, Huo Peixue had to force himself to shout.

Even though he coughed until he was out of breath, he really looked like he was dying.

Xia Wan is still nestled in Huo Yu's arms at this moment, seeing this, she can't help but lean into Huo Yu's ear and whisper, "Your uncle, isn't he pretending?"

His breath tickled his neck, Huo Yu unconsciously moved aside, and pressed his head into his embrace again.

"Be honest." Huo Yu said, his voice was also very low, "You follow Shen Yan later and wait for me at home."

"Oh." Xia Wan replied.

He almost killed someone with a few words, and it is indeed not suitable to stay here to provoke others at this moment.

"Huo Lin," Huo Peixue also slowed down at this time, and told Huo Lin, "Go and trouble those two journalist friends and ask them to delete the photos."

This banquet was carefully prepared by the Huo family.

Its purpose is threefold,

One is to show Huo Lin's ability to the outside world, the other is to take the opportunity to promote the new project of the Huo family, and the third is the marriage between Huo Yu and the Zhou family.

So this time, Huo Peixue not only invited celebrities from Beijing and China, but also specially invited two reporters.

When the manuscript is released, it will not only gain a good reputation for yourself, but also promote the company, why not do it?

Moreover, once the matter of Huo Yu was published in the newspaper, it would not be so easy to change it at will.

Originally, I was hoping that the reporter would take more photos, but now I had to pick and choose and delete them.