Chapter 41

After a dark and sweet sleep, Xia Wan was finally awakened by the ringing of the phone.

He stretched out his hand in a daze, and took the phone into his hand after touching it several times.

"Hello." The heavy sleepiness and tiredness made his voice lazy and sticky, scratching people's ears for no reason.

Huo Yu looked at the gate of the Academy of Fine Arts, suppressed the urge to scratch his ears, and paused for a while before saying, "Are you resting?"

"En." It took Xia Wan a while to answer in a daze. Even if he didn't see it, Huo Yu could still imagine how sleepy he was and couldn't open his eyes.

He raised his wrist to check the time, but it was only half past three in the afternoon, so he was indeed early.

"Go to sleep." Huo Yu said lightly, "It's nothing."

Xia Wan hummed again, but the phone didn't hang up.

For some reason, Huo Yu held the phone in his palm, and didn't want to hang up for a moment.

I thought that Xia Wan had fallen asleep again, but after a while, there was a rustling sound from the opposite side.

It seems to be turning over, and it seems to be changing clothes.

A voice came faintly: "Wanwan, are you awake?"

"Yeah." Xia Wan's voice was still lazy, accompanied by a small yawn, "Ling Ling, what time is it?"

"It's just after half past three." The other person's voice was a little far away and vague.

"Thirty past three?" Xia Wan's voice suddenly rose, and she sounded relatively sober.

"Oh my god, my god," he screamed, "Why have I been asleep for so long? I want to wake up early in the afternoon and paint for a while."

"However, if you are tired, you should take a good rest." Lingling replied, "You can paint anytime."

The phone felt faintly hot in the palm of his hand, and Huo Yu suddenly had the illusion that he was spying on Xia Wan's privacy.

The corners of his mouth that were raised due to the insignificant and even trivial movements and conversations on the other side gradually became straight, and then he raised his finger and pressed the phone.

It was still early, and Huo Yu glanced at the gate of the Academy of Fine Arts again, then opened the tablet, and began to look at several investment plans from Shenzhou.

However, after only two glances, the cell phone that was casually thrown on the co-pilot rang again, and it still had Xia Wan's name on it.

Huo Yu picked up the phone again: "What's wrong?"

Xia Wan's voice came over, this time he seemed to be completely awake, he called: "Master."

"En." Huo Yu put the phone on the outside, and listened to Xia Wan's speech while reading the planning book.

"Is it right that I want to see my uncle tonight?" Xia Wan asked, "What kind of clothes should I wear?"

"Nothing special." Huo Yu paused with his fingertips on the tablet, "It's just that the family meets for a meal, just casual."

"How about that?" Xia Wan said, "Of course it's the first time you meet an elder, you should be more formal. What do you think of us wearing couple outfits?"

After he finished speaking, he seemed to smile, and brought out a faint breath, as if he had swept across the person's ear inadvertently.

"Anything." Huo Yu paused for a moment, then moved the tablet away, and responded lightly, "I'll pick you up later."