Chapter 2: Can't get him out of my head

I wouldn't stop thinking of how the events are going to occur. What if he changed? What if he doesn't remember me?

The bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom like their life depended on it. Leaving me to be the last one in there. When I was on my way to the door, Ms. Caroline called me.

Ms. Caroline is my favorite teacher. She is beautiful, has a wonderful long red hair, has the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. All the boys in my school are head over heels for her, but of course, she doesn't pay minimal amount attention to them. I wouldn't either. She has a very handsome and adorable boyfriend. They have been dating before I became a freshman. However, despite her looks, she is extremely intelligent and very funny. I love her classes.

"Ms. Gonzalez, can I talk to you?" she asks, drawing my attention to her. I turn around and head to sit down in the chair in front of her. "What is going on your mind? I noticed that you didn't pay attention in class."

"Well, is that I didn't get too much of sleep." I told her. That is not a lie, technically, I didn't get too much sleep last night, so...

"Ooh" she sits beside me. "Do you want to talk about it? I also notice you had a frown all the time"

"Sorry Ms., I really don't, but sorry if I didn't pay attention to the class" I apologized.

"No worries" She laughed. I love her laughs. It is not too loud neither too quite. It always remind me of birds. They are free and beautiful. "As long you understand math, I don't worry. Well, you are free to go." I stand up and go to the door and she says "and Daniela, when you want to talk, I am here for you."

"Thanks, this wont happen again" I promised.

I go to the cafeteria,Going into line and grabbing a slice of pizza. Just the sight of the pizza brings me joy. Pizza is my favorite food of all. Lets make this clear, pizza was seriously made by gods. It is heaven itself. Our school serves pizza only on fridays. That is one of the many reasons I love fridays.

When I arrived at my table. Emma was talking with Katherine. She was my other best friend. She has short blonde curly hair. They were talking about which show is better; Friends or How I met your Mother.

When I sit down, Katherine was saying "Come on Em, admit it!!" When she looked at me she says, "Tell her Dani! Tell her that Friends is the best show of all time!"

I laughed "Are you guys seriously talking about shows when I am running out of nails to bite!" Every time I get nervous, I bite my nails. Thanks God that my nails grow pretty fast.

"Why is she nervous?" Katherine asks Emma.

"Because today is the dinner with the Williams" Emma says. By seeing the confusing look of Katherine's face, she adds. "THE Tyler. Dani's childhood best friend."

"Oh, right! I am sorry about that. But if you don't want to go, why are you going? And please don't tell me it was the cookies again!" Katy says. I start devouring my pizza to prevent myself from being put back into conversation. "No you didn't! Come on, Dani, again? Seriously? Is that more important than your dignity?"

"It is not my fault ok? Those damn cookies are pretty darn good!" I say defending what's left of my dignity, that is if there is any left.

They both laugh and continued talking something about the difference between old and new shows, but I didn't pay attention. My thoughts drifted back on Tyler. I just can't get him out of my head.

"...new guy" Emma say bringing me back from my thoughts.

I immediately landed on earth when I heard that. I turned around and say confused "What? new guy? What?"

Emma laughed at my sudden reaction, "There is a rumor that a new guy will come to our class, and rumor says that he is pretty hot." She says dreamingly.

"Really?!" I excitedly say. "Finally!" I was in shock because it is pretty rare that a new student would come to our school. This is a pretty small town, and when there is a new guy, they are always jerks and uglies.

Katherine suddenly stands up and shouts "I call dibs on the new guy!" We laugh and I pull her down onto her sit, making her fall. Making us laugh harder.

She gets up and sits down. "You guys are horrible! I hate you guys!" she claims with a pouty face.

"That is not true, you love us!" Emma manages to say through her laughter. And we started laughing again. I love this girls. They make me laugh even when I am loosing nails to bite.

The bell rung stopping our conversation. We got up to throw our trash but when I turned my head, Scott was watching me. He was staring me with a hint of pity or loss on his face, but I really didn't figured it out because it was quickly faded. However, I didn't care to pay much attention.

***********

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated and that is not cool.  The truth is that I had already wrote the second chapter but I don't know what happen that I didn't publish. 

Well, I hope you guys like the story so far. Feel free to vote, and comment. 

THANK YOU MY LOVELIES!