Chapter 3: A little bit of Mystery

I got home and went to the kitchen to get a snack. In the fridge, was a note from my mom.

"Hey sweetheart! Sorry I am not at home but I needed to pick something that I forgot in the mall. I will be back at 5 pm to get ready to meet the Williams.

Thanks, Mom

PS and please don't growl!"

In fact I was growling when I read the third sentence. Sometimes it scares me how much my mom knows me. After I read the note I got a bag of Doritos and went to my room.

I open my computer and went to Netflix. I started watching Pretty Little Liars. I love that show! I love shows, movies or even books of mystery. My mystery cycle started from Scooby Do, to CSI or Criminal Minds and now Pretty Little liars. I am so obsess with PLL, that I made a book that contain possible suspects, theories, and much more. Call me obsess but I wouldn't care, I love the show.

However, I don't know who A is for sure. 

SPOILER ALERT! If you haven't watch season 4, you wouldn't like to read this paragraph!

If you look up what does Ezra's name means, it means help. So, he can't be A, but he could be helping A or helping the girls. However, don't hate me, it is just a theory.

SPOILER ENDS!

When I was watching one of A's ending, I saw my door pull open and my mom came in. "Hey honey! You excited for this evening?" She says.

"Totally!" I said with sarcasm.

"Well, I am here to remind you that you need to take a shower. You stink!" She says while leaving.

I close my laptop and go to my bathroom with my phone. I turn on the water, and check the time. It was 5:10pm and that means I can get out of the shower at 5:50- 6:00. I pull out my playlist in my iPhone and click on "Something Big" by Shawn Mendes and jump in the shower. I really can't shower without music, is depressing and very quiet.

When "Radioactive" came, I turn off the shower and put a towel around my body. I look at the time and it was 5:58 pm. I know, I take a lot of time in the shower, but don't judge me. First, I like being clean and second, water helps me relax and I need a lot of it.

I go to my closet and I pick a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that says "I don't care, I love it!". When I finish putting my t-shirt, I heard a knock in my door and my mom came in. "Hey Dan- what is that?" she says shocking. "You can't wear that! We need to be fancy."

"Agh! Mom! I don't wanna go!" I say while I jump in my bed and put a pillow in my face.

"Dani, we have a deal!" my mom says sitting down in my bed. "How about this? I already made the cookies, but I am willing to make you a special breakfast tomorrow. We have a deal?" she says stretching her delicate hands.

"Ok, fine! we have a deal!" I say while shaking hands with her.

My mom squeak, she stand up and go to my closet. "Ok, so you could put...oh my god! You need to put this shirt!" my mom says while taking out a beautiful yellow t-shirt. She puts it on top of my bed, "and you could wear it with your black heels that you like! With this jeans and you could also put your neckless that we bought in Europe." She says while handing me those things. "Ok, now put those things and hurry because it is 6:25 pm" she says while looking at her watch.

"Ok, and thanks mom!" I say to her. She sends me a kiss and close the door.

I really love my mom's style. Is so cool, she understands me. I put on the clothes she chose for me and add a little bit of make up. When I look at the mirror and I was good, I grab my phone and went downstairs.

My mom and dad where in the living room talking when I came in. "I'm ready" I say.

"You look beautiful sweetheart! ready to go?" my dad asked.

"Can't wait!" I say to my self. 

*************

Hey Guys!!!

I wanted to update this chapter fast to repay you guys for the tardiness of last time. ;) I Hope You guys liked it and recommend it to your friends. 

The image is the outfit that dani is wearing. 

Feel free to comment and vote for the story. 

Thanks My Lovelies!!!