(6)

"want me to help you unpack?" gaga asked once we entered her house
"holy shit, this is your house?" i said looking around in awe
"our house" she corrected
"our house" i repeated still in awe
"cmon babe" gaga said walking upstairs mentioning me to follow
i followed dragging my suitcase behind
"oh my god" i said once she opened a door
"this is your room, your own bathroom, closet. and i'll get you some new clothes soon considering you don't have much"
i sighed "you don't have too"
"but i want too" gaga said giving me a cheeky smile "okay.. so go ahead and unpack, relax, i'll be downstairs if you need me"
"okay" i said looking around "my" room
"oh and one more thing" gaga said at my doorway "if your okay with it, i would like you too meet some people later"
"uh.. i- i dunno" i said unsure
"awe cmon, it'll be okay, they'll love you, I promise"
"who though?" i asked
"my parents and sister, and taylor"
"okay" i said sighing
"you'll do fine, i promise" she said coming up to me and hugging me "now get settled in and get comfy, you live here now"
i nodded as she walked out of my room and shut the door behind her. sighing i threw my suitcase on top of my bed. i unlocked it.

One thing caught my eye. it sent shivers down my spine. this little intimidating object that gave me comfort.
i picked it up twisting it between my fingers. i spun it around staring at the sharp edge. it was like a drug, this addiction that took over me. i loved it.

My blade.

-MAY BE TRIGGERING-

My voices were screaming, and i couldn't shut them off.
'Just do it, Gaga will hate you, you were probably just set up, you're just a publicity toy'

i sighed, were they right? would gaga do something like that? pushing my thoughts aside i slid the blade across my skin, watching the blood come up and slid down the side of my arm.

i stared at my arm blankly, like i couldn't feel anything. so i slid the blade across my arm once more. And again. And again. And again.
once i felt it was too much i put my blade away and cleaned up my arm.
i put my sleeve back down. closing my suitcase i set it on the floor. i know gaga told me to unpack, but why bother?
who knows how long she'll let me stay, she'll take my back like the rest.

she promised she wouldn't though.
she's acted before. she knows how to lie, she'll do it all she wants.

i groaned throwing my self on the bed with my hand in my face.
it finally had hit me. How am i going to hide this from Gaga?