Kazuha x Fem!Reader~ 🎥🍁

(College au)

2nd Person Pov

Kazuha and you were dating for a few weeks since you were previously childhood friends.

But. There was one thing you haven't told him yet.

You felt sexually frustrated when you were around him.

You couldn't bring your horny self to just ask him to have "sex" with you so randomly. So, you just dropped small little hints, like being touchy... extra touchy. But Kazuha being Kazuha, he thought nothing of it and called it "normal".

But then at one point, when you were next to each other on the couch watching a horror movie, you were being touchy with his thigh as a form of "comfort" for yourself, since you were soooo scared.

Though you thought he didn't notice, Kazuha was actually holding in his whimpers in while you kept touching and inching closer to his crotch.

You kept at it until, he finally faced you. He was... Blushing???! You thought to yourself. Kazuha doesn't really show his emotions through facial expressions so it's very surprising to see him blushing.

"Y-Y/n..." he cleared his throat.

"Are you... trying to do something here?" his blush quickly faded as he spoke in a serious but- flirty tone? His eyes were very much looking at you hungrily and seductively.

"Am I?~" you retorted with the same look he was giving.

You don't know what happened but Kazuha then grabbed your face and pushed his lips against yours with such force, though it wasn't enough to actually hurt you. He kissed your lips so passionately and lovingly at the same time.

He broke the kiss after what seemed like a few minutes of making out. You both were breathlessly panting. Then he stared at you before sucking on your neck.

"You... definitely did that- on purpose" he said while leaving love marks on you. "You finally noticed, huh" you said as you smirked.

"definitely."

He started stroking his clothed dick, making him even more harder than he already was.

All this was happening while the movie you were watching was still playing on the TV.

You watched as he kept stroking himself then licked your lips. You knew what was gonna happen now.

He layed himself down on the huge couch you owned after he took off his pants. You then crawled down to his member's level and licked the base first. Then you played with the tip, knowing Kazuha was running out of patience.

You kept playing with his cock like, licking, kissing, and sucking on it lightly. That was, until...

"Ugh dammit" He said before pulling down your pajamas (yes y/n is wearing comfy pajamas watching a movie) down to your knee level so he could line up his cock with your pussy.

He hurriedly shoved his cock in your tight pussy. He didn't even prep?!? You thought. He was still under you, now sitting up.

"Ride." he said with a husky voice.

You did as he said and bounced up and down trying to find your g-spot.

You could hear Kazuha's loud grunts and moans clearly. "Aghghh~ fast- fasterr~" You did as he said and bounced faster.

Then you finally hit your g-spot.

"AaaAahHh~ NggghH~" your slutty moans only made Kazuha harder inside you. You felt his cock get bigger inside as you rode him faster, hitting your g-spot everytime.

"AgghHh~ Y/- Y/n~... Ugh~ s-slow... AaH~"

He couldn't finish his sentence as you continued to keep up the pace. You then decided to play with him more. You decided to nibble on his ear.

"GaAhH~ n-not there... AaaAh~" he moaned loudly.

You then lovingly and sweetly kissed his cheek before bouncing hard on his cock.

"AaAhH~" you both said simultaneously.

"K-Kazu~ I'm~ clooosee~" you tiredly moamed out.

You kept bouncing until you reached your climax and moaned. "AaaAh~" you moaned in relief. You then stopped bouncing.

But this didn't stop Kazuha as he flipped your position. Doggy style.

He was now watching your back arch as he shoved his full length inside you and started thrusting.

Your mind went fuzzy and the only thing you could hear were, your moans, his grunts, and skin slapping.

He kept thrusting until he was close to reaching his climax. "UghH~ Y/n~~" he whined. You knew he was close.

After a few more thrusts he took out his cock and came on your back as he sighed.

The movie playing on the TV finally ended as you both rested in each other's arms.

755 words

a/n: yo i finally had the motivation to update🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️‼️💅