Fyodor Dostoevsky x reader

theme: smut
trigger warning: rough, biting

(if I forget anything for the trigger warning, please tell me! It could be possible that I may have forgot a few things)

Requested by: mui_xiro

TYSM for requesting this! :)

TOP: Fyodor
BOTTOM: M/n

enjoy ;)

🍋---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is it okay, if I cum in you?"

Fyodor pov:

The sounds of loud moaning and groans could be heard in the room.
I slammed in him a few more times before turning him around and pushing my length in him. We now did this in doggy style, and he seemed surprised by this sudden change of position.

"You're doing such a good job, dear~"

I whispered in his ear, and grabbed his thigh. I pushed even deeper inside him and he let louder moans out.

"a-ah! Hng.. p-please.. s-slo- ah! slow d-down! mmHg!..!"

I smirked and put my hands on his waist, to steady myself a bit more. I slammed into him more rougher and faster, doing the exact opposite of what he asked me to do.

He moaned so loudly, that at this point, the whole neighborhood could hear it.

I leaned in closer, and bit his shoulder while still ramming into his abused hole. He moaned loudly and grabbed the sheets under him. "I.. Hng..! I-Im clo- Ah! close! ngh.."

I didn't respond, and rammed slower, but even deeper inside him, hitting his G- Spot. A few moments later, he came on the sheets. He seemed exhausted and tired, but I still didn't came.

"Is it okay if I cum in you?"

He nodded, and I soon filled him up with my load, and pulled out of him. I groaned loudly, and felt exhausted. He immediately fell onto the bed tiredly. I chuckled and layed down beside him.

His head layed down on my chest, and he snuggled closer to me.

"Let's clean up later, hm?"

He hummed in agreement, and closed his eyes. I placed a kiss on his head, and smiled to myself. We soon fell asleep in eachothers arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii omg I'm so so so sorry if this was so short and bad, this was my very first time doing smut, and I really apologize if this wasn't to your liking. I hope you enjoyed tho :)

 I hope you enjoyed tho :)

<333333