Dazai Osamu x Reader

Dazai Osamu x Male reader

NO AU!

theme: Angst, fluff

TW: faking death, fake blood, slight mention of suicide,

(If I forgot any trigger warnings please remind me I would be very thankful!!)

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL DAY 2 CHAPTER 1

🎭-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, you won't ever lose me, and I don't ever want to lose you"

No one pov:

Dazai decided it would be a very good idea to pull a prank on M/n for Halloween. He thought, what if he faked his death? Sure nobody would care since he always wants to commit suicide. But maybe, maybe one person would actually care? Well, maybe not. At least that's what he thought.

As one of Dazai's best friend ever since he joined the Agency, M/n actually cares a lot about Dazai. Sure, he might act as if he doesn't sometimes, but deep down he would brutally sacrifice his own sad life for him.

So, when he saw a lifeless Dazai sitting on the floor as his body was covered in 'blood', M/n was absolutely devastated. He quickly rushed over to Dazai, thinking it was just a joke and checked his pulse. After he felt none, he started denying his death. But of course, there was nothing he could do now.

M/n broke down into tears and hugged Dazai's 'dead' body tightly, scared to lose him. He started sobbing silently, but still let out a few hiccups and he brown haired male obviously thought this was funny, but when he felt M/n's tears against his shoulder he immediately opened his eyes. "It's a prank! Surprise surprise! Heh!"

But M/n didn't even budge. Dazai noticed that he actually messed up bad. After a few seconds, M/n looked up at the other male. Tears were staining his cheeks, endlessly running down as his lip was quivering.

Dazu's eyes widened slightly at the sight of his best friend crying. He quickly pulled him closer and hugged him tightly. "Hey.. Im sorry, I know this is really messed up, I just wanted to play a prank on you.."

M/n burried his face into Dazais shoulder once again before weakly punching Dazai on his arm. "Y-you fucking asshole..! I actually thought you were dead! You scared the living shit out of me!"

Dazai chuckled, still ashamed of his actions and moved his hand on the
(h/c) haired males back in a comforting manner. "I'm sorry, you won't ever lose me, and I also don't want to lose you."

After some time, M/n actually calmed down. But he continues hugging Dazai, still fearing that he might lose him. "Still, how the hell did you manage to have no pulse?"

"Oh? I can control my pulse, did you forget? That's also one of the reasons on why I could communicate with Ango when I was in Mersault, remember?"

The (e/c) eyed male sighed before snuggling more into Dazai. "You're lucky I won't murder you right now." The brown eyed male snickered and continued comforting the male, despite him already calming down but still seeking comfort.

Luckily, Dazai wasn't dead and he was just playing a prank on M/n. Now, the two of them were sat on the kitchen floor clinging onto each other affectionately. And people still call them 'friends'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silly Dazai so me fr🎭

Sorry this was so short lmaoo I still hope you guys enjoyed <333