Bram Stoker x reader PT.1

Bram Stoker x Reader

?? AU!

theme: Angst
trigger warning: death, blood, knife wound,

(if I forget any Trigger warnings, please Inform me about it! I might have forgotten a few!)

Requested by: Jay_the_human123

TY FOR REQUESTING THIS!!

enjoy :')
💔----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dont forget about me, please"

No one POV:

Here he was, lying in the snow and bleeding out. The snow around his body is slowly turning scarlet red. His clothes were painted with dark red spots. His eyes were slowly turning dull and lifeless, as he fought for consciousness.

Panicked and scared footsteps came closer and closer, until someone dropped next to him on their knees. It was a boy and he had long white hair and red eyes, which matched the now red snow beneath him. He also had 2 scars on each side of his cheeks.

The boy had tears running down his face. He was scared to lose his lover, the only person he loved and adored very much.

"M/n?! W-what happened? Try to stay concious, please! Don't die on me!"

Bram was trembling slightly as he saw the almost dead body of his partner. M/n didn't cry or anything, he wasn't scared of his death. Instead, he let out an shaky and weak chuckle. That made Bram slightly surprised, but the feeling didn't top the sadness and anxiety that was inside of him.

"Don't forget about me, please." The reader talked with an weak and rather tired voice as he was on the verge of death. Bram's tears were falling on the blood stained clothes of the younger boy beside him. He couldn't bare to see his lover dying Infront of him.

"No, you're not gonna die Infront of me. We still have so much to do with each other, dont we? So why are you okay with dying!"

M/n chuckled, but quickly stopped as it hurt him. He sighed, and looked at Bram one last time

"I love you"

That were his final words, before he died with a gentle and calm smile on his face.

The end? (or maybe a part 2?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Also thank you all so much for this support! We already have 2.08K reads and almost 50 votes! I can't thank you guys enough! Im sorry if this was short! I will work on the part 2 as soon as I can, I just want to finish my other requests first!

08K reads and almost 50 votes! I can't thank you guys enough! Im sorry if this was short! I will work on the part 2 as soon as I can, I just want to finish my other requests first!