Nikolai Gogol x Reader

Nikolai Gogol x Male reader

Theme: fluff (um.. kinda?)

TW: knife, carving into flesh/skin, blood, gore, sadistic behaviour, masochistic behaviour,

(If I forgot any TW's, please remind!)

If you feel that you can't read something like this please leave immediately! I'm not taking any responsibility!

Requested by: No one

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

🎃----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take your pants off, or how do you want me to carve my initial on you?"

No one pov:

"Look! Doesn't my pumpkin look so cool? Show me yours!" the white haired boy said, excitment lingering in his voice. The other male, with (h/c) colored hair, grabbed his own pumpkin and showed it to his significant other. Nikolai giggled at the sight of the pumpkin. "Why does it have 3 eyes?" "Because I want to."

The both of them were currently in their shared apartment, sitting in their living room as they carved pumpkins for Halloween.

M/n puts his with pumpkin insides covered knife down on the table. The other watched his movements, snickering slightly. Nikolai looked at his own knife, which was also quite messy and painted with pumpkin skin, before looking at his dear lover.

He soon got an idea.

"Hey, M/n! I've got an super duper cool idea!!"

He said childishly. The said male turned from his pumpkin to his boyfriend. He hummed as a response, waiting for the other to continue

"Let's carve eachothers initial on our legs!"

"Sure." he responds calmly. What they just both agreed to is absolutely insane, but it seems like no problem for the two.

Nikolai giggled excitedly and grabbed his knife, cleaning it with a dark indigo towel before walking closer to M/n. "Take your pants of, or how do you want me to carve my initial on you?"

The (e/c) eyed male sighed, before standing up from his seat. He slipped his pants off, making a sound as it hitted the floor. He sat back down again

"Go ahead." Nikolai nodded and kneeled down Infront of him. He excitedly grinned before lining the knife up on his thigh. He put slight pressure on it, making the other moan at the sensation of the metal pierce slightly in his thigh.

Nikolai then started drawing a line downwards, starting with his letter. M/n sharply inhaled before gripping the others cheek to look at him. "Don't do anything absurd." "But we're literally carving our initial on each other" "That's something else. Just.. Be careful. Don't stab me in the leg like I'm Atsushi or something."

Nikolai nodded and went back to carving. He finished the first line, and now started off with the second, going from up left to down right. M/n let out a low groan before wincing softly.

The long haired male giggled and quickly finished the line. He started off with the last line, now going upwards again.

He finished the beautiful letter 'N' on his Lover's thigh, leaving his hands a bit bloody. M/n chuckled gently at the sight of an 'N' carved into his thigh.

"You should be an artist. My artist."

Nikolai blushed and cheekily laughed. He grabbed a wet paper towel and covered the wound with it. He cleaned it carefully, not wanting to hurt the other more.

"Do you want to start carving yours onto my leg?"

M/n nodded and grabbed the knife from him, which was still covered in a bit of his own blood. Nikolai also put his pants off and sat down beside M/n.

The shorter/taller one was now the one sitting on the floor next to his lover, knife ready in his hand and also ready to start creating the new masterpiece.

He lined it up on the left thigh of the other, not waiting and immediately starting. Nikolai groaned out and started to giggle. "Woah, you're pretty unpatient, huh?" he said, the other ignoring him and continuing to do the lines/curves/whatever else of his initial.

The silent wasn't awkward, rather a romantic atmosphere was going on between the two. After a while the
(e/c) eyed male finished his letter and also cleaned the wound.

Now, the two of them were happily sitting next to each other on the couch, with both of their initials carved onto each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're right Dazai. What the fuck.

I hope this wasn't really THAT absurd and crazy. But anygays. Only 3 (or is it 4?? I can't do math) days until Halloween! The other two chapters will be out in a while, but still today! Since y'all read my board (hopefully), I think you already know what I mean. But yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed this, I'm already working on the next chapter!