🎂Fyodor Dostoevsky x Reader

Fyodor Dostoevsky x Reader

theme: smut, a lil fluff at end

tw: heavy smut, ribbons, overstimulation, biting,

(if I forget any TW's, please remind me!)

requested by: no one

FYODOR BIRTHDAY SPECIAL🎂🎉‼️
also.. 10K READS SPECIAL??😦🎉

TOP: FYODOR
BOTTOM: M/N

enjoy ;)

🍋--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-.. I'm your present this year."

No one pov:

Fyodors birthday was coming up in only a brief while. Nikolai Gogol, the so called clown decided to gift his dear best friend, Fyodor, a very special birthday gift. Fyodor wouldn't even imagine what Nikolai got him. Or, let's say who he got him.

----------

The sound of the lock twisting and turning could be heard in the 'empty' apartment. The amnesic male pushed the door open and slipped in, closing the door as gently as he opened it.

He kicked his shoes off, not caring if they laid messily in the front door hallway. Fyodor sensed that something was wrong in the apartment. It was quiet. But a little too quiet.

The purple eyed male didn't think much of it and flopped his keys on the kitchen table. He approached the cupboard and picked out a fairly colorful cup out, which was gifted to him on his last birthday by his lover.

"I guess today's my birthday.." he mumbled to himself in an exhausted tone of voice as he got reminded of his birthday. Fyodor filled the cup all the way to the edge with water and gulped it down in a few sips. He let out a loud sigh out and unintentionally slammed the cup on the counter, making a loud sound coming from it.

He grumbled to himself about how tiring work was today and made his way towards his bedroom. The gentle footsteps approached the door as he pushed the door open with a small twist from the handle.

The lights were turned off and the room smelled like burned down candles and a faded smell of freshly made laundry, which was just waiting to be ruined. Fyodor sighed, already knowing that there was some kind of surprise waiting for him in the room. He groomed the wall, desperately trying to reach for the light switch.

Once the dimly light of the bulb switched on, the eyes of the dark haired male widened slightly at the sight of his lover being wrapped in red ribbons and laying on the queen sized bed.

He was fully naked, the only thing covering him was the ribbons. His crotch was covered by the red strings. As he looked up at Fyodor, his flushed cheeks grew warmer and redder as the seconds went by. The other male who was still in some kind of shocked state, focuses his gaze on the covered area of the flustered male.

"Mnh.. Ahm.. W-welcome home.." the wobbly voice whispered out, but was still heard by Fyodor.

"What-.. Why are you wrapped in ribbons?" he asked, his voice filled with pure confusion. M/n turned his head to the side out of embarrassment, making it drop on the soft mattress.

His silky smooth hair moved with him and covered a small part of his face, making his almost naked figure look even more blissfull. His hands were also tied together with a red ribbon. "S-since it's your birthday today.. I decided to gift you something special this year.. Nikolai gave me the idea.."