Sigma x Reader

Sigma x Sick!reader

MODERN AU!

Theme: fluff
Tw: none
(if I forgot any trigger warnings, please remind me!!)

requested by: no one

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL DAY 1 CHAPTER 2 (LATE)

🌡️----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maybe because I am. You have no idea how much you worry me sometimes. It's really a pain in the ass"

No one pov:

M/n was more than excited to go out and do trick or treat with his roommate Sigma on Halloween. He made and created his own outfit for weeks, hard work was put in it. He was extremely happy and couldn't sleep the night before Halloween.

But his excitment was soon ruined by a sickness.

He was so proud of his costume and he wanted to go trick or treating so badly, but now, his dreams were crashed by a fever.

Now, here he was, laying on his bed while sweating and panting slightly. Sigma stood beside him, taking a new and fresh wet towel and putting it on his forehead to ease his headache. The (h/c) haired male groaned satisfyingly as he felt a new cold feeling against his forehead.

Sigma put the old and used towel into a small basket, where laid a few more towels which were also used by M/n today.

"Why did this happen to me.. I was so excited..!"

Sigma sighed at the whining coming from the other male. "We can try next year ag-"

"No! I was so excited this year for Halloween! Now I'm laying here and getting nursed by you, while I could have been going outside and doing trick or treat!"

The lavender and white haired male deadpanned at the childish but also argumentative voice of the other male. "Relax, don't get too upset or else your headache will only worsen. We don't want that, do we?"

The male sighed and nodded before closing his eyes. "I guess you're right. Sorry" "No need to apologize. How about you try to rest for a bit, hm? I'll watch over you while you sleep. I don't want anything to happen to you"

"You sound like a worried mom." The (e/c) eyed male joked teasingly. Sigma rolled his eyes before sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Maybe because I am. You have no idea how much you worry me sometimes. It's really a pain in the ass" He spoke.

M/n chuckled before wincing, forgetting that he shouldn't do something that takes too much energy and power.

"Well, I feel flattered that you care about me so much! Heh~!"

Sigma sighed ONCE AGAIN before adjusting the blanket over the sick male. He put a hand gently against his forehead, oblivious to the butterflies he was making the other male feel.
M/n's breath hitched and he blushed slightly.

"You're starting to get a bit better. Is your headache easing? I can get you some painkillers if you want"

"H-hm? Sure.. That would be nice.."

The taller male nodded and walked out the room, coming back with some painkillers and a glass of water. He placed them down on the nightstand and helped M/n sit up.

Sigma placed a painkiller Infront of his mouth. "Open up."

The sick male gladly opened his mouth, flustered as he heard the commanding voice of the other. Sigma sticked the painkiller in M/n's mouth and helped him drink the glass of water.

During this whole thing, M/n was completely flustered and had a slight blush on his face.

"Now sleep." "Wait- Can you maybe.. Uhm.. Sleep next to me? I know it sounds weird but I think it would be nice to have someone next to me.."

The lavender haired male raised and eyebrow at the (e/c) eyed male but sighed reluctantly. He nodded before flopping into bed next to him.

As soon as he laid down on the bed, M/n immediately cuddled up with him, wrapping his arms tightly around Sigma, seeking for comfort. Of course this made Sigma slightly flustered but he just let M/n rest next to him.

He put and arm around his waist and pulled him closer. "Let's rest now, hm?" "Yeah.."

Now, here laid both of them, one sick and the other caring, each of them enjoying the comfortable atmosphere around them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I FORGOT TO POST THIS CHAPTER AND THE OTHER ONE YESTERDAY FOR THE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL LMAOOO

THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY A DAY TOO LATE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON TOO

but anyways.. Guys stay safe I love yall

 Guys stay safe I love yall