A/N: I'm back!

Hey everyone!

So I wanted to let you all know that I have absolutely not abandoned this story. School got crazy over the summer, and I had no time to breathe. However.... I AM DONE!! Woohoo! As of this week I am officially done with my Masters in Library and Information Science degree. 

So what does that mean for you all? Well, it means that hopefully your wait for a new chapter will be over soon! 

Bear with me! I'm going to do a read through of this work, fix up grammar if needed, and reconnect with my character Amara. Then hopefully in the next week or so I will have a new chapter for you all! I am itching to continue this story and hope I can do the last part justice.

Thanks again for all of your support! I am really sorry for leaving you all hanging. School and work really left me with no free time. Now, I feel like I can use my brain for fun again, so I'm going to hopefully finish this story now! You all keep me writing, so thank you for begging me to continue!

I do want to give a special shout out to my reader Arwen_Night for their support during the time I was in school. If you all like Harry Potter, please check out her twin story about Harry and Iris. It's really cute!! Iris Lily Potter by Arwen_Night (https://www.wattpad.com/story/346223310-iris-lily-potter-sorcerer%27s-stone-george-weasley).

THANKS!

Faith