1. Constraints

Mumbling in my sleep, I slowly open and lay my eyes on the shining rays of the sun entering my room through the parted curtains to wake me up from my deep slumber

A gorgeous day with a wonderful weather and a lot of golden opportunities waiting for me to grab them in the way.

Why not follow them and find my fallen apart life in the path and preserve my future from the dark strings of the past. Reminding this to my own self, I leave my bed and brace my mind to stand against the upcoming struggles and hurdles which can never be worse compared to what I already have faced in this shit of a life.

I walk into the washroom, stumbling in my way and getting hurt as if to get a reminder by universe that nothing goes all pretty and as planned. With all my positivity now turned into negative thoughts after this little meaningless accident, I still make up mind to try my best for today's interview.

I leave the washroom after freshening up and look for some professional looking but comfortable clothes in my wardrobe to make sure the interviewers do not reject me just because of the lack of an appropriate attire. When I find a perfect dress shirt and pants, I hurry to change into them, apply a coloured lip balm on my lips and some mascara on my lashes to look presentable.

After fitting into my block hills, I inhale deeply and smile to myself as an attempt to boost my confidence. I leave my apartment after locking the door and head towards the company building read 'Big Hit Entertainment' as per the GPS. 

__________

I get into the building I have been informed by my best friend to get a stable job with a satisfying income for me to restraint my life. Knowing that this is not the best I can do with my life but also that the constraints of life never let people live their lives to the fullest, I step into the elevator and head to the sixteenth floor of the building after consulting the receptionist about the interview venue on my way.

Accompanied by two more people in the elevator, I try to keep my calm and repeat in my head that there aren't any barriers that I cannot break.

When we reach the expected floor, another person from the elevator gets out with me. He looks at me with a sweet smile on his face while I'm trying to locate the interview cabin as per the receptionist's instructions.

"Hey Miss, are you looking for the Personal Assistant's interview spot?" He asks with a knowing smile. "Umm, actually yes. Could you tell me the exact way, please? My mind is way too messed up to remember the exact location right now." I reply with embarrassment written all over my face.

"Sure." The man says in his child like voice with a smile fixed on his cheerful face.

__________