Chapter 23

It has been a week since I talked to Todd & I think he was fine with it. But I just texted him today & I guess he was okay.

Me- meet me in a diner, near the beach

Todd- okay see you there

I got changed into my comfy clothes & head for the diner near the beach. I saw Todd & he was in his causal clothes.

"Hi.." I said. "You came"

"Yeah I did" he said. "Are you forgiving me, what I did on the date"

"Yeah" he smiled. "Good!" He said.

We went inside the diner & sat in a booth. The diner looked really cute, it has a nice theme to it. As we ate & talked I felt better that I was still talking to Todd. But something seems so off. I have no idea why but I feel it in my gut. I feel like there is someone staring at me or watching me. I turned around & saw that man that I ran into I think a few days ago right outside the window. I turned back to Todd & looked through the window again he wasn't there. I think something is wrong with me. After I had ate, I was feeling queasy.

"You okay?" Todd asked.

"Umm yeah, I just feel like someone is watching me"

"Oh that's weird" I nodded.

"I should be going" I said.

"Do you want me to walk you home?"

"No it's fine I'll walk by myself, it won't take long" I'm guessing that he didn't want to bicker he gave me a kiss on the cheek & left, as I got home I felt much safer but I'm still not to sure.

Todd's POV
As we left the diner, I went back to the warehouse. I sat in my office. I know I'm young dealing drugs but I don't care. I started to think, then a smirk went upon my face. I chuckled. I rested my head on my arms & as I was sitting in my comfy chair. A thought went through my head, it was Xavier. I guarantee I want revenge. He signed the freaking contract & now he has to pay the price. The price will cost his life & poor dear Grace. I just got her back on board. Hell yea!
*knock, knock* I groaned.
"Who the hell is there!" The door opened. Oh it's one of my men. "What do you want"

"I'm here because one of the other stock that was suppose to ship to Greece I think yea umm the boat had sunk" what the fvck! How!

"How!" I growled. I have to do everything. Bullsh¡t.
~~~
Xavier's POV
I was still up in my tree still thinking, I had never thought of it. Todd douche West is using Grace to get to me, & he wants revenge for what I done. But we even told her that he was a drug dealer she didn't believe it. I decided I would call him. I can't believe the day I would call him. But I don't want Grace to get hurt. I just said that or I thought of it. Why am I being like this. It's so strange.

"What the hell do you want Hughes!" He roared through the phone.

"West, I'll make you a bet" I said. "It includes with Grace"

"Just tell me!"

"I want you to leave alone Grace! Or I'll come back & do the work"

"Hmm tempting but no she is way more fun to play around" he laughed evilly. "I don't need you, I have Grace"

"West! Don't provoke me"

"Oh Hughes you have no idea what I'm capable of" he said. "Don't you remember you tried to leave & look at where you at, you ended up in he hospital. I suggest don't come in my way" then he hung up. I fvcking hate him. I went inside the house, I'm so done with his bullsh¡t. I saw Grace as she enters the house.