Chapter 24

School had freaking started & I felt like a zombie. Like the movie Warm Bodies. Man I love that movie & Nicholas Hoult was cute. Naomi & I spent talking for several hours until we fell asleep which was 6am & school had started at 7. Frick! I didn't even brush half my hair. I didn't even eat anything. Naomi was pissed cause she didn't do her makeup right & brush her hair. As I leaned against the lockers for support I yawned.

"You look tired" Xavier walked up to me.

"No really!" I said. Wiping the tears in my eyes. I hate that whenever I yawn my eyes water & it looks like I'm crying.

"Oh & nice hair, the bushier side is a new look to you while the other side is flat & dull"

"Can you go away, your annoying me"

"Xavier!" I heard Rachel's voice coming in our direction. I groaned. I heard her heels get louder by every step she took. "Xavier didn't you hear me call
your name?"

"Oh I heard you" he muttered.

"Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I had fun!" She giggled. Oh god.

"What fun?" He looked confused.

"Oh honey you probably don't remember, you did drink a lot" she said she hooked her arm with his.

"No I did not, you were trying to kiss me with those glossy lips, & I personally did not have fun" he said. Should I leave or grab popcorn with soda cause this is interesting. She scoffed & looked ticked off. I could feel her eyes burn into me as I stared into my shoes.

"What the hell is she doing here!" She said.

"I was here first, it's my locker" I said. She narrowed her eyes.

"But you totally just heard Xavier & I conversation, you should just go away" she hissed.

"You are so funny, you actually think I could go away. Since it's my locker. Also you should not be fuming right now it doesn't look good on you"

"You ugly as hell b¡tch! I'm so going to make your life like hell"

"You don't scare me Rachel, it's a good thing you have so much courage you don't give a crap, as many people say you are vicious" as I looked at her & Xavier & back at her. Her eyes widen as she saw Xavier. Guess she forgot he was here.

"Grace, uhh we have class in 5 minutes, & Rachel I'll umm just don't" he said. "Just don't kiss me. Ever" he said in disgust. She turned away furiously.

"I'm so not done with you Grace!"

We started to walk to class & Todd walked past me. Glaring at Xavier which was glaring back at him. What the heck happened.

"Why do you two hate each other" I asked. He ignored me. I didn't want to ask again, if I would upset him.

"Why the hell did you forgive him, let me guess you guys are still an item" that got me thinking. I really don't know, since we forgave each other, I don't know.

"I felt bad I guess" I said. "I can't ignore him forever"

"I'm still pissed off, you do realize you are in danger"

"What no! Don't be ridiculous, I'm not in danger"

"Fine don't believe me but you'll see & don't come running to me crying" he sounded pissed off. His voice was cold. Then turned to the corner where class was starting. Later in class the teacher assigned us with partners & I partnered with Xavier the grouch. Why me? He's pissed at me. Ugh complete an essay of 1100 words of each other past or about themselves. Stupid teacher.