Chapter 3 part 1

I've been crying and sulking for at least a week now, staring at all the Twitter posts and tweets about me and Shidou's alleged relationship, ive seriously considered killing Shidou right now. I'm mad as hell and I don't even want to look at his greasy pointy hair. Rin came over the minute he saw the tag #shidouxsae trending on Twitter, Tiktok and even Facebook, which is confusing because isn't that for people who were alive in World War II? But anyways he came over and he just busted my lock (like a bitch) and came right over to me as he saw me laying on the floor,
"Sae, are you okay?" He ran up to me and put an arm around me.
Isn't it obvious that I'm not okay? I'm crying and laying on the floor like I'm 3rd grader that's just been bullied by 4th graders. Of course I had to understand where Rin was coming from, I mean he's practically had nobody there to comfort him when he's upset (which is kinda my fault but I'm not going to take ownership of that fact) so he probably doesn't know how to comfort someone.
"Rin, it's over, Shidou won."
That's all I could say as I rested my head on Rin's shoulder.
"No..." Rin replied with a horrified look.
"Yes Rin, I'm now the LGBTQ+ advocate.."
Rin's jaw dropped and he stared at me with a horrified and shocked expression..
"Your now a homosexual?"
I gave Rin a disgusted look, OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT A HOMOSEXUAL YOU DUMBASS IM JUST BEING PRESENTED AS ONE, I STILL LOVE MY WOMEN WITH BIG BUTTS. (any women with a big butt wanna hook me up just tell me)
"No Rin, I'm just being presented as one."
I rolled my eyes as if this wasn't just common knowledge, I mean Rin you can't actually believe I'm gay? I hope not. Anyways after I was done crying I just gave up and accepted to go to the pride event I was invited to. (I know the shame.. the shame...) so I decided to bring Rin as my plus one because I can and when I stepped in I nearly suffocated, the rainbows were hurting my straight cis masculinity. It was a horrendous sight that's when I realised it was just Sae wearing a t-shirt that said 'Pride'.. yes he actually came to the event wearing a pride shirt well I'm not too shocked.  He is gay but still, his hair is enough proof he's gay. Well as we were in the pride event, Shidou had the audacity and I mean the AUDACITY to put his arm around my waist and pull him into me, Rin's face almost scared me. He had the most dirtiest, disgusted, disdainful look I have ever seen, it's almost like his hated for Shidou was more then the human understanding! Well anyways I slowly turned my head to Shidou and whispered in a harsh tone.

"Get off."

He had the audacity to laugh and then pull his hand away from my waist and grin at me like a madman.

"Sorry Sae, I thought you'd like it since you know, we're dating!" Shidou replied in a happy voice.

"In your dreams Shidou... in your dreams." Rin muttered under his breath, although he wasn't very discrete. Shidou turns to Rin and he has an angry look on his face, it seems he hasn't forgotten about what happened when Rin lied to him about my favourite food... in front of all the other queers, he grabs Rin by the shoulders and shakes him harshly.

"So you think you can just fuck with me pretty boy? Is that so?"

"I didn't fuck with you, you desperate Twink."

"Oh I know dam well the guy who can't close his legs isn't talking."

Rin goes silent as he allows Shidou's comment to sink in. Me, as the professional instigator had to get involved.

"I personally wouldn't have it Rin."

Just that sentence and Rin punches Shidou right in his face making the other queers at the event gasp in shock, Shidou definitely doesn't have it, he lunges forward and pins Rin on the floor before they start getting at it on the floor at this point they were punching the floor because what the hell was going on. Although Shidou was a good fighter I won't lie, probably because he's close to black. They get separated by the security guards but Shidou has a tight hold on Rin's hair making Rin yell out in pain and anger.

"GET THIS BITCH OFF MY HAIR!" Rin screams.

"Shut your bitch ass up!" Shidou yell back before the security table his hand off of Rin's hair, the fight was ghetto but it was good so whatever. Shidou gets kicked out (which is weird because he's probably the gayest one in the event) and Rin stays (which is odd because he's straight as hell.. well that's what he says) Rin has a pack of frozen peas on his head as he sits down in anger.

"I got my ass whooped..." He mutters.

"Stop it Rin, you got your ass whooped because we're at a pride event, this is where he gets most of his strength." I replied back putting a nice comforting hand on Rin's shoulders

"True. He was a bit too gay for me to fight especially in a pride event."

"Why were even here confuses me. I'm only here to get some money then leave but I don't understand the point of me being here if there not even going to even bother with me. But I'm not complaining."

Of course, my shitty mouth gets me in trouble and before I know it. I'm being called up to the stupid stand and make a speech about how I feel with my relationship with Shidou... I take a good deep breath and go and stand on the stand, everyone watches me with happy eyes and Rin gives me a wary look, I don't blame him. He just got his Ass whooped by the man whose supposedly my boyfriend (he's not)

"Uh my relationship with Shidou is..."

As I'm speaking, someone.. and I'm not even going to say who is is I'm just going to say someone thought it be funny to run back inside and scream.

"Sexual and intimate!"

I just signed as I stared at Shidou and then at everyone else who ate what Shidou said up like a pair of dogs. They start screaming and yelling when Shidou says that and starts screaming foolish things like;

"Sae is definitely a bottom!"

"Shidou and Sae is the best relationship ever!"

"Cutest GAY couple ever!"

That's when it was shown right in my face... it was time to give up...