𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"I fell through something and stayed with a man named Elliot for a little while. Then I first found Five and then he found the rest of you and we all reunited and was trying to save the world from ending. But we found aome kid and Viktor saved them. But then the rest was just fighting and stuff." I Said. He smiled "Valerie, that actually happened." "Yeah right, if that was true then what was our nicknames for eachother?" I had a feeling he was joking around, but... "I called you Gummy bear, because those were your favorite. And you called Klausy" He laughs.

I was shocked. But I felt happy, what I thought was a dream was real. I could see that back then we were very close friends, I felt really bad though. I stood up and hugged him. I didn't care if anybody looked at me weridly but when klaus hugged me back I experienced the head pain again. It all came back to me. I didn't remember anything about the other Umbrellas, I just remembered Klaus.

I saw us as little kids, running around in the same academy. It seems like we hanged out with eachother alot. I then remembered a gathering when we were grown up, well me being 58 in my 13 year old body and him looking the right age. My clothes were baggy and was talking about a bunch of werid things, mostly two things. How I looked 13 again, and Five. I could tell that our friendship meant alot to him. I let go of him and spoke. "Klaus, I just remembered something. Me and you have been very close, I remember us kids, and when I first saw you again" He looked at me with a excited smile. "What about the others, do you remember them?" He asked. "No but I might know how now, your the best Klaus!" I hugged him once more and ran upstairs to see if I could find anybody else.

I couldn't find anybody at first, I really was hoping to find five before anybody else but I ran into.. Lila. "Hey" She Says.
"Lila, right?" "Yeah" "Look, I can't find anybody. But I just remembered everything about Klaus. Only Klaus. And I was hoping to find someone to see if I can find out anything about the friendships we all had. Did we have any type of friendship" I said. "Well I'm the reason that you got out of the bloody commission when they were torturing you" She replies. "Wait what?"

"When the commission locked you away and did stuff to you until Five would do a task for the Handler I was the one who let you out. When nobody was close by the room I stole the key and opened the door. You thought that I was going to hurt you, so you curled into a ball in the corner of the room and hid your face from me, you begged me not to hurt you. I helped you stand up and was able to teleport you to an alley way, luckily Five was near by when I had to leave you there so he wouldn't see me"

She unexpectedly came up to me and hugged me. There was no pain in my head, I just remembered when she said
"I'm glad to see your well, Valerie"