𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓⁰¹

In a world where good and evil coexist, cursed monsters roamed freely, wreaking havoc upon the land. These abominations were the spawn of a sinister and cruel evil king, whose thirst for destruction had claimed countless human lives. Despair loomed over humanity, but not all hope was lost.

The gods above pitied humanity for what the evil king had done. So, they chose to bestow extraordinary powers upon a select few humans. These gifted individuals became humanity's last line of defense against the monstrous creations of the evil king. Among the gifted, one stood above the rest from the moment he was born: Gojo Satoru.

With the Six Eyes and his Limitless technique, Gojo Satoru possessed unparalleled abilities. His mere presence instilled fear in the cursed monsters. When Gojo learned that the people were in grave danger, he swiftly evacuated them and confronted the evil king head-on.

The ensuing battle raged for two relentless hours, until only one was left standing—Gojo. The battlefield was strewn with the corpses of cursed monsters, and the evil king, covered in blood and gasping for breath, was forced to retreat with the few remaining curses.

As the dust settled, the people erupted in joyous celebration, their suffering finally at an end. They hailed Gojo as their savior. In the wake of his victory, Gojo established his own kingdom, erecting a powerful barrier to shield his people from the cursed threats outside.

The defeated king, Sukuna Ryomen, who had vowed to annihilate humanity down to the last infant, had retreated and gone into hiding…

"And that's the story of Gojo Satoru, our savior."

"Woah! He is so cool!" a kid exclaimed, sitting beside his sister.

"Shhh!" his sister shushed him.

"Be quiet, we're in the library," she whispered as she closed the book.

"Sorry, sis," the boy giggled. "Sukuna is so evil! I'm so glad he helped us." He smiled brightly, and his sister couldn't help but smile back.

"I wish a god would bless me too so i can protect you sis!"

"Idiot!" She flicked his forehead, making him yelp.

"It's better if we live a normal life and work hard. Having powers isn't as easy as it seems. What if you can't control them? What if you're reckless? People with powers can turn good or bad. If you were gifted, you might get hurt or worse, taken by 'them.' So don't talk nonsense, alright?" She scolded him gently, watching as he rubbed his forehead.

"Ouch, that hurt!" he pouted. "Fine, I won't wish for something like that again. But who are 'they,' sis?”

"I heard a rumor that people with powers can get taken away and used for evil purposes. I don't want you to go through that. Just stay my little brother, okay?" she said, looking at him with a tender smile as he leaned on her shoulder.

"Okay!" He smiled, his teeth showing.

┌─────────┐
му ѕєяναηт
└─────────┘

Inside the grand castle, a man sat upon his throne, exuding an aura of undeniable power. His muscular figure, white hair, and captivating bright blue eyes commanded attention. With his legs spread wide and a stern glare fixed on the blonde guard kneeling before him.

"Hmm, Nanami, should I consider acquiring another servant?”

A man in his 30s, well-built and possessing slick yellow hair along with a finely defined jaw, spoke up. "And why would you need another servant?"