𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓⁰⁶

“Your Majesty,” Nanami said, his voice steady as he entered Gojo’s office. He looked at Gojo, who was standing with his back to him, gazing out the window.

“Ah, Nanami, you’re here,” Gojo replied without turning, still focused on the view of the garden outside.

“Can you tell me what’s going on?”

“A maid has been possessed,” Gojo explained. “She kept muttering phrases .like ‘He will return’ and ‘All of you will pay.’ It’s likely that Sukuna is making a comeback. We need to be prepared in case he decides to strike first…although, it might be them.”

“The Zenins?”

“Possibly, have you heard the rumors?”

“About them experimenting on children with abilities?”

"Mhm, if they're experimenting on children, then they could also be experimenting on curses, making them more powerful or creating something far worse.”

“Well Have you figured out how a curse managed to slip into the kingdom? Your barrier should’ve kept them out.”

“That’s the troubling part. My barrier is designed to be nearly impenetrable, yet something has breached it. We’re facing a level of malevolence we haven’t encountered in a long time. If a curse of this magnitude has found a way through, it means we’re dealing with something far more dangerous than we anticipated.”

“How about the maid? Have you managed to exorcise her yet?”

“Not yet. We’re keeping her in custody for now and she's being interrogated although she wouldn't speak... She might have information that could reveal how this curse bypassed our defenses. There’s a chance she might be connected to Sukuna. Meanwhile, I need you, Yuji, and Megumi to investigate that cave.”

“Understood. “We’ll head to the cave right away and see what we can uncover. If there’s a connection to Sukuna.”

“Thank you. You’re dismissed,” Gojo said, Nanami bowed respectfully before exiting the room, leaving Gojo alone to grapple with his thoughts.

The spirit possessed her and the one on the cave is the girl who possessed her she used astral projection

┌─────────┐
му ѕєяναηт
└─────────┘

The door opened to reveal a woman with long, blackish-purple hair cascading down her back, a few strands neatly tied behind her head. Her thin eyebrows framed intense brown eyes, and a scar on the right side of her face crossed the bridge of her nose. She had a slender build and stood at an average height.

She furrowed her brows in curiosity, but a moment later, her expression brightened, and a smile spread across her face.

"Are you the new recruit!?"

Y/n nodded shyly. The woman squealed with excitement, "Oh my gosh! Finally, a boy and some extra help! Come on, I'll introduce you to the rest!" She grabbed Y/n's arm and, without hesitation, pulled him along. Y/n clutched his cat close to his chest, gasping in surprise as she led him to the room.

"Ladies, allow me to introduce our newest addition!” As the woman’s announcement hung in the air, seven girls exchanged curious glances before their gazes settled on Y/n. A mixture of surprise and interest lit up their faces, making Y/n shift uncomfortably on his feet. The woman released his arm and nudged him forward gently, encouraging him to step closer.

"Don’t be shy, introduce yourself, boy," she said with a warm smile, her eyes encouraging him to step forward.

Y/n took a deep breath, feeling the weight of everyone’s attention. He hesitated for a moment before stepping forward.