𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓⁰⁴

There were three figures draped in long, black cloaks moved through the castle's corridors.

Their footsteps vibrating against the weathered stone walls. With unwavering resolve, they approached a grand, ornately carved door at the end of the hallway.

Pausing briefly, one of them rapped on the door. The sound pierced the quietude, echoing through the vast space.

"Enter." a commanding voice resonated from behind the door, which obediently swung open, inviting them into the chamber beyond.

As they stepped into the room, they were met by the sight of a muscular man seated on a grand throne. He sat with one leg crossed over the other, his head resting on his hand, exuding an air of bored indifference as he gazed down at them.

He had very long, wavy black hair cascaded down to his shoulders, framing a face with piercing yellow eyes that held both allure and intimidation, glowing like the sun itself.

His skin was almost charcoal black, making his eyes stand out strikingly. His chest bore the marks of countless battles-old scars and fresh bruises etching their way across his exposed flesh.

His regal bearing was further accentuated by the opulent jewelry adorning his body. An elegant and luxurious necklace draped over his broad shoulders, crafted from precious metals and encrusted with sparkling gemstones, caught the light with every movement.

Completing the ensemble was a moon hoop earring, adorned with multiple small, reflective embellishments—perhaps crystals or gemstones-crafted from a shiny metal, possibly silver or white gold, adding a final touch of refinement to his majestic appearance.

As they knelt before him, heads bowed in reverence, he spoke.

"So? Did you find the last one?" His deep voice resonated through the room.

"N-no." one of them stammered, fear evident in their voice. They hesitated, gathering their courage before continuing.

"But we promised you! We have searched every celestial realm above! But despite our efforts... we just can't find the last one soul..." they exclaimed, their voices tinged with desperation and dismay.

The man on the throne sighed heavily.

"For millennia, we have sought his souls, yet still, you can't find all of them!?"

"Ernest, I am profoundly disappointed in all of you."

"We deeply apologize that we have failed you." Ernest murmured, their voice quivering with regret.

The man on the throne fixed them with a piercing gaze, disappointment etched on his face.

"Are you absolutely certain you have explored every celestial path, Ernest?"

He nodded.

The man reclined on his throne, his yellow eyes narrowing in thought. "Well... I suppose there is one realm you have yet to venture. If it's not above, then it must be below," he declared.

"I grant you all permission to descend. The last soul may reside there."

Everyone's eyes widened with sudden realization.

"You mean... Down there?" Ernest asked.

"Yes." He interjected firmly. "You must all conceal your identities and search in the earthly realm below us."

"As you command." Ernest affirmed with unwavering resolve. "We will not falter again."

"You better not." came the stern reply, accompanied by a fierce glare. "I have awaited his return for eons, Ernest. Do not disappoint me. All of you."