𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓⁰²

Y/n's eyes widened in disbelief. Was he hearing this correctly? Never in his wildest dreams did he think he’d be offered a position at the king’s palace.

"A-are you serious, sir?!" he stammered, unable to hide his astonishment.

"Yes, I am," the man confirmed with a nod. "If you accept, you'll receive 500,000 every two months."

"And we’ll take care of your grandmother, so you don’t need to worry about her. Your main tasks will be cleaning and other duties, and you'll receive your reward."

Y/n felt an immense weight lift from his shoulders. This opportunity was beyond anything he had hoped for, and he could hardly believe his luck.

"Okay, I'll do it! For my grandma's sake, I'll work very hard!" His smile was radiant, infectious even, prompting Nanami to smile back involuntarily. "Then can I know where you live so I can come pick you up?”

Y/n nodded in affirmation, telling Nanami his address.

"Oh and you can address me as Nanami." he said as he walked back towards his horse. "Thank you so so much! You just saved us Sir, Nanami.”

"No problem."

"No, seriously! If you hadn't offered me this chance, I'd be struggling for hours to gather money for my grandma's medicine," he insisted, casting a loving glance at his grandmother nestled beside him.

"Well, you can set your worries aside now, Y/n. We've got you covered," Nanami assured him before mounting his horse.

"Farewell. I'll see you at 7 AM tomorrow," Nanami called out, riding away on his horse. Y/n watched him disappear from sight, a smile of gratitude on his face. Finally, the days of struggling to gather money for his grandmother were over.

Just working anywhere had been enough, but the opportunity to work at the majesty's place was beyond what he had imagined. And to top it off, he would be paid 500,000! It was almost too much to comprehend, but he was immensely grateful nonetheless.

┌─────────┐
му ѕєяναηт
└─────────┘

Nanami returned to the castle, striding purposefully along the grand hallways in search of Gojo. Knowing where to find him, he headed to Gojo's chambers and opened the door, only to be met with an unexpected sight.

Gojo was lounging comfortably with two almost-naked women on either side, their laughter ringing through the air in response to his witty jokes. Nanami's eyes widened, and he quickly averted his gaze, a mixture of irritation and exasperation washing over him.

Oh, he was so done with this. Nanami cleared his throat, catching Gojo's attention.

"Oh, hey Nanami!" Gojo greeted him with a wide grin, clearly unbothered by the situation.

"Is this what you call working?" Nanami asked, his gaze still directed away from the scene.

"When I ask you to fulfill your responsibilities, I mean actually getting things done, not lounging in bed with two women," Nanami said, his tone edged with frustration.

"Oh, come on, Nanami. I need to have a bit of fun too, you know. I can't handle work all day long—it's just too stressful. Don't you think?" Gojo replied playfully which only seemed to deepen Nanami's irritation.

He sighed. "I found a servant for you." He stated flatly.

"Really? That fast?" Gojo's playful demeanor shifted to mild surprise. He faked a cough and turned to the women. "Ladies, could you give us a moment?"