𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓⁰³

It was a big day for Y/n, the day he would travel to the kingdom. Rising early at 5:30 AM, he began by taking care of his grandmother.

With a yawn, he emerged from his slightly worn yet comfortable bed, his hair tousled from sleep adding to his disheveled appearance. As he wiped away the tears that had gathered in his eyes, he prepared himself for the tasks ahead.

He walked to his grandmother's room, easing the door open just enough to peek inside. Finding her sleeping soundly, a wave of relief washed over him as he smiled. Comforted, he quietly withdrew and went on to start his morning routine.

First, he headed downstairs to the bathroom to freshen up, taking the time to brush his teeth and change into clean clothes. Once he was neatly groomed and dressed, he turned his attention to the kitchen, ready to prepare a warm meal for his grandmother and himself. He collected the ingredients and utensils, prepared to cook a meal that demonstrated his commitment to his grandmother's well-being. But before he could start, a knock at the door and a shout of his name interrupted him.

Curiosity piqued, he voiced his wonder about who could be at the door as he made his way to the front entrance and swung it open. Standing there was his friend of average height, his brown hair ruffled as if he had rushed over. He was dressed casually in a wide-collared black sweatshirt and matching pants, which were neatly tucked into his high-topped sneakers. In his hand, he clutched a plastic bag.

"Oh, good morning, Ino! What brings you here?" He greeted him with a warm smile followed by a question, not noticing the slight blush that tinted his cheeks.

"Good morning to you too, Y/n!" he replied, his smile broadening as he handed Y/n the plastic bag.

Y/n accepted it with a quizzical look, curious about what he had brought.

Ino rubbed the back of his neck, a bit nervous as he explained, "I-it's, uh, vegetables and fruits harvested from my crops." As he peered into the plastic bag, he saw an assortment of freshly picked produce-tomatoes, potatoes, cabbages, carrots, apples, and many more.

"Woah! Thank you so much, Ino! I really appreciate it," he exclaimed, giving him a smile that deepened the red tint on his cheeks. Curious about his generous gesture, he asked,

"But why are you giving me these?"

"Well, I know what kind of situation you're in, and I wanted to help you somehow, especially since you've helped me too. Plus, I want you both to be healthy!"

"That's so sweet of you. How about you join us for a meal? These fresh fruits and vegetables are hard to come by, and you're just giving them to me for free." Y/n offered warmly.

Ino's eyes widened in surprise. "Really!?”

"Yep! I also want you to be healthy and not skip your meals. I've seen you working hard every day to grow these vegetables and fruits, and it wouldn't feel right if we're the only ones enjoying them.”

Ino's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. He was quite shy when Y/n would see him farming every day, but it was worth it. All of his efforts were for Y/n and his grandmother.

Ino felt a surge of happiness whenever Y/n's lips curled into a smile upon receiving the fresh fruits and vegetables he had grown. That smile made all his hard work worthwhile. If Y/n was happy, then he was happy too, and that was enough for him. In those moments, he would even forget about his own hunger, finding contentment in Y/n's joy.