AKITOS DIARY

Friday.
I usually don't write diaries. That's what girls do. Not boys right? I guess it's even.
I'm normal. I think. I have friends, a family,
Hobbies and um. Normal grades? No. They aren't good. I don't really care. I care what other people think.

Saturday.
Yesterday me and my group performed at the weekend garage I don't know but i think maybe today too. So I have to practice a lot. My dad and I had a little disagreement today. But it's okay. Other people have it worse.

Sunday.
Yesterday's show was great. An was laughing the whole time and Kohane talked the whole time about how great it was, Toya was happy and looking at me proud the whole time. Ken said we did great. I felt happy. We'll meet up soon to talk abt the new song.

Monday.
School was boring but that's normal. I had a little fight with ena. I couldn't apologize. It's mostly like that. She always acts as if I'm the bad one. But did she ever think about herself . I know she went through much but what about me?

Tuesday.
We had an exam today. Toya felt sick. I hope he's okay. Ena didn't talk to me. She's been throwing out more drawings than usual I'm worried.

Wednesday.
When I took out ena's trash. There weren't just papers and drawings but also bloodstained towels. I'm worried. But I do that to sometimes. Maybe I'm just imagining things and she's on her girl days or what it's called.

Thursday.
Me and my group meet up. We ate at ken. He's really nice. Toya is okay again. But he seemed sadder than usual. Kohanes also down. And An also she's pretending to be okay but since she found out about Nagi she's not the same.

Friday.
I'm tired. I cut myself. Out of loneliness everybody is there. But I still feel like a fool. That's weird. And disgusting I have a great life. Why isn't Toya doing it. His life is miserable.

I beginn to keep reeding . Till I find the last entry.

Wednesday.
Me and Ena had a huge fight she cried, saying she hates me. Who wouldn't. I know that she hates herself too. She cut herself i saw it she gave up on drawing because of the old man. I'm sitting in my room writing this while she is probably drowning in her own thoughts. I should end myself. I wanna die but what about ena? What about my big sister?

I stop reading. This was some days ago. I leaf the room and think about everything. Noticing how I start crying. Why is he going through that much. I wanna help him. But how? I can't even help myself.