IM ALMOST THERE

It's almost 1 am. Almost the daily nightcord Meeting. Akito and toya are most likely asleep. If I'm quiet it's okay to talk. And we could just meet in the sekai. The sekai...ugh.

Enanan "online"
K "online"
Yuki "online"
Amia "online"

Amia: Hello~ everyone!

Yuki: my mom told me to study more. I can't the next day's.

Amia: just don't tell herrr

Yuki: she'll find out sooner or later. I don't want that to happen.

K: Yuki's right. Not all parents are chill.

Amia: do you think I should be online rn? Welp- you gotta break the rules sometimes. And our song is about to finish. We're almost there.

Enanan: Amia, K and Yuki is right. I'm also not finished with illustrating.

K: right Enanan, what's on your mind. Didn't you tell me you wanted something more cute or pastel on the cover?

Enanan: yes um. I tried but the colours don't match. K. Yuki. Amia... I'm almost there okay?

K: sure don't overdo it.

Yuki: it's okay. Just hurry up.

Amia: if you have problems I can help! I can pose yk~

...

Of course they don't understand. It has to be perfect. Like kanade I want to help them. And myself . I'm overdoing it. No....I need to finish. Soon enough.

I take my pencil and start drawing this time I won't back down!