STRAWBERRY CAKE

I finished the illustration sended it into the nightcord group chat. And finally had free time.

The good news are that Amia is also finished with the costumes and Yuki and K with composing. That means we can soon compose. Another song of niigo is out soon.

As a celebration, we should meet today in the sekai, but I don't know if I can. I still have to study for night classes. But of course I wanna spend time with my friends so I have to choose.

It's almost 1 am. Of course I chose to spend time with my friends. Studying can definitely wait.

As I enter the sekai I already see Yuki, Amia and k. Even Miku is here today. Amia waves and I wave back.

Amia: look what I gottt~

Yuki: a strawberry cake?

Amia: yes! I could also have bought a cheesecake but ena was really late with the illustrations so here's a super cute strawberry cake!

K: I didn't eat one in a long time...

Enanan: isn't anybody something against amia?!

Yuki: you did take long ena.

K: don't worry it's fine though

Kandel gives me a slice of strawberry cake. She herself takes the fork and tries it.

K: it tastes good. I only once tried apple pie. But this tastes sweeter and fluffy. I like it.

Amia giggles as she gives Miku a piece

Miku: I never tried this sort of food. We vocaloids can eat but don't have to.

Yuki: Miku can you actually taste? You did eat cup noodles we bought to the Sekai once right?

Miku: yes, but we can taste. I never ate a cake though...

Amia: then it's time to!

Miku takes a small bite and then eats it all up.

Miku: it's so....Is that what you call sweet? It's also creamy and the strawberrys taste so good. Thanks Amia!

K: I never saw Miku this lively...

Amia: that's probably the sugar! Haha!

Enanan: pffft- Miku's first time trying cake. How cute!

Yuki: next time Miku should try something more sour or hot...

Amia: or cold- I don't like hot stuff so Miku wouldn't neither!

Enanan: Miku isn't you! I'll bring pepper next time~

Amia: DON'T YOU DARE ENANOM!

we had a great time. I had fun. And the others hopefully too.

After I return from my room I lie down. The strawberry cake was yummy but definitely not beating the sweet taste of chesscake. With those words I fall asleep. I guess meeting with them was the right choice.

I only dreamed of puffy cakes and having fun. I never dreamed like that...thanks.