More kissing...

4 weeks later:
Buz buz buz. It's my phone. Again! I check my texts.
"Morning love" I get from newt. In our group chat. We have been officially dating for four weeks. "hey" I text back. I get texts in our group chat and read them quickly.
Minho: HI!!!!
Teresa:hello
Thomas:hey
Newt:hi
Thomas: you guys wanna come over today?
Teresa:sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newt:yes!!
Minho: let's do it!!!

I text back eagerly, my fingers moving quickly across my phone. I yell down to my mom and she tells me we aren't busy today, thankfully.

Me:ok! What time
Thomas: is now okay?
Me:let's do it!

Teresa texted me privately and I could tell that she was very excited about today
Teresa:OMG!!!!!!! We're going to Thomas's house!!!!! 💋😍😘💋😍😘💋😍😘
Me: Wait, you haven't been?
Teresa:no, have u?

I had been to Thomas' house but it was only to study for an exam. I was really surprised that Teresa hadn't been to his house. I respond carefully not to hurt her feelings

Me: once to study for science
Teresa: oh

I know that May hurt. I get to Thomas's house quickly with my moms car. As soon as I get there I see all my friends beat me to the house. I run up the wooden steps of the house and don't Even worry about knocking and immediately get attacked with hugs. I take special attention to newts hug. We still haven't told them, I sometimes feel kind of bad about it. As far as they no, we kissed during a dare and were over each other right away. I hug them laughing. We are all sitting on top of each other having a massive group hug on Thomas's coach. Minho is laying on me Teresa's sitting on him and Thomas is half laying on Teresa and me and newt has a whole half of me to himself. "Guys your squishing me" I say through giggles. "Too bad" Teresa says. This is why we are such good friends, we are always insanely excited to see each other and we all love each other. Half way through our hug a little boy, maybe 11, runs down over to us. Thomas introduces us to his brother chuck. They don't look much alike but I can tell they are super close. We continue to hug After a good five minutes , we end up just talking about stuff." Remember when we dared you to ask the librarian where she buys her wigs" Minho says to Thomas with tears of laughter. "She was giving you dirty looks for DAYS" Teresa says with giggles."she still does!"Thomas says."Oh, oh. I've got one!" He says already giggling at his thought. "Remember when we dared you two to kiss" pointing at me and newt. every one brakes into laughter but me and newt. We exchange worried glances. 'Should we tell them' I mouth to him. He looks up thinking. This time he talks out loud only in a hushed whisper so only me and him can here "let's show them"
I stand up, I'm doing the original dare for the second time. Even though we've kissed since I'm just as nervous. I lean over and pull newt off of the couch and he whispers in my ear 'who gets to lean in?' I cut his train of thought off and pull him into a deep, long, meaningful kiss. The room suddenly gets quiet but all that I am aware of is newt an me kissing. It feels like it could have gone on for ever but I pulled away to see three mouths open wide. Teresa's the first to speak 'are you too........' I smile awkwardly 'dating' I Finnish her sentience "was I not obvious enough, should I do it again" I get a laugh from Teresa and a smirk from Minho .'HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HAPPENING!!!!!!!!' Thomas yells. We reply 'four weeks' and Teresa hugs me her whole body shaking 'EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK'. I'm so happy she approves I don't know why she wouldn't but I still feel better knowing she is ok with me and newt being a thing. Now, to tell my mom...........