The friendly uprising

Gallys coming for me. Gallys coming for me. Those words played in my head over and over. Should I tell the cops! I haven't even told my parents! That's probably a good start, I also should tell them about newt and I, I can't hide us forever. I slowly walk down the steps of my house and sigh. This is going to be hard. "Hi mom, hi dad" I say. They are sitting at our round table. Dad looks up from his newspaper with a concerned look. "There's a few things I need to tell you" I sit down next to them and explain everything about my ex friend, ex boyfriend, gally, and lastly how he's coming for me and i show them the text. "Y/n, why would you keep something like this from us?" My father asks. I look down "I'm sorry"."we forgive you but what are we going to do about gally?" My mother asks referencing the last question towards my father." We may have to move " my father says "at least for a wile" I stand up "nO, No wAy!!!!! I HAVE So MUCH HERe. EVERYTHING!!!! I won't leave school!!! I'll live at TERESAS HOUSE IF I HAVE TO, or if she lets me , THAN ILL LIVE AT NEWTS, or Minho's or Thomas, BUT PREFERABLY NEWTS!!!! And i don't care what you say, I have an amazing life here!!!!! So I'm ABSOLUTELY not going in a million years" I viciously tap something into my phone and continue my rant. My dad opens his mouth like he is about to say something but I cut him off. "NO, NEVER! I have so much going on here, I will not move AGAIN!!!!!!" I scream on and on and on "I WILL NOT GO!!! I WILL NOT GO!!! I WILL NOT-" I'm cut off by a knock at the door."finally!" I yell. My parents exchange worried and confused glances as I open the door and my friends step inside and continue my rant "please don't take y/n away!" Teresa shouts."she's our friend" Minho yells. After about 20 minutes of my friends complaining to my parents Teresa and Thomas start a chant. Minho has somehow made a poster and is walking around like a soldier carrying it and newt somehow ended up with a bull horn! "LET HER STAY!!!! LET HER STAY!!!! LET HER-" "GUYS!!!!!" My dad finally cuts them off "I was just going to have her stay at her aunts for a week!!! She lives one block away!" "Oh." They say disappointed. Newt sets down the bull horn "SORRY, we thought you were going to take y/n away." He looks at me and shrugs "well," I laugh."thanks!" We get into a jumbled group hug. We pull away to all look at each other "I'm glad we're all friends" I say smiling. We laugh and hug for about five minutes and then they leave but I stop newt on the way out. I nod my head towards my parents who have sort of enjoyed our little scene. I pull him with me as I walk towards them "Uhhhhh....... Mom, Dad. I just wanted to make sure you properly met one of my best friends newt" I smile looking up at him and he shakes hands with my parents. They talk for a little, my parents really seem to like him especially my dad, he was the one I was worried about, but they still don't know we are dating "so mom, dad, well, me and newt are kind of....... Dating." I wince like I'm ready to here them tell me no but they don't say anything and I look up kind of shocked "we just thought you should know" I lace my fingers with newts. It is completely silent and my dad holds out his hand and newt shakes it "welcome to the family."