1

"Camila come her please!" My father Dave said to me

I walked into the living room where he was sitting and sat down in front of him to see what he wanted. I was eager to get out the house because I've been kinda hibernating and I finally decided it's enough moping around its time for me to just face the fact I need to move on because my dad sure in the hell is moving on with another women.

"Camila are you listening to me?" My father said breaking me out of my thought process.

"Yeah daddy sorry I was thinking uh what you say?" I asked again

"I said Brittany and I are going out to lunch would you like to come?" He asked me smiling

"No dad I'll pass I have plans with my friends today!" I said standing up to leave

I think my dad see's that I don't like him talking to Brittany but even though I don't like it. That's not gone stop him from talking to her. I don't want to ruin his happiness I just don't think I can be happy with the thought of her trying to act like she's my mom. I only have one mother and she's gone so no one can replace her nor can they take her place because my mother was a one of a kind type of women and I miss her so much.

______________

I got up to leave grabbing my keys, purse, phone, and wallet. I opened the door remembering to lock it on my way out. I walked out to my white jeep parked in the driveway and got in driving to the mall to meet up with my three bad bitches. I walked into the mall and there was Tyla, Zoey, and Brianna standing at the food court ordering food. Damn I'm late. I walked up to them all and the first thing that was said was from Tyla

"Damn bitch where the fuck you been at?" Tyla asked me smiling

"Girl I got caught up with my dad talking to me about fucking Brittany ass like I could care less about that trick!" I said to them and they all busted out laughing.

I was next in line after they all got they food and the guy told me to hold. I guess his shift was over because when I looked up from my phone I had a different person taking my order. I got my food and instead of me walking off to the side I turned around and bumped right into this big muscular body and fell right on my ass.

"Damn baby girl I am so sorry!" He said to me helping me up grabbing napkins and wiping my shirt for me

I looked Into his eyes and when I did I could have sworn I seen heaven. The man I bumped in to was so damn beautiful from head to toe with all these sexy muscles and everything.

"I'll take you out to dinner so you can stare some more if you like?" He said to me breaking me out of my thought process.